Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. Cappadana was one of those bench players that had you scratching your head, Why that kid wasn't a starter still boggles my mind.
  2. too much RJ we need more team effort lol
  3. I don't know about all that Manvel isn't no punk lol
  4. winner of this game gets Manvel I think
  5. Good luck to the Tigers, Bring home the W!!
  6. good luck WOS, this should be one hell of a game!!! Bring home the W!!!!!
  7. no apologies need Grad, you have your hands full and do a great job!!!!!
  8. Game day PAM bring home a win!!!!!
  9. I don't disagree at all but I think both teams will put up points. Cant wait to watch it!!
  10. good question, I haven't heard anything at all, I think backup will get better, believe this weeks practice and coaches on his back will get him straight!!!
  11. Prayers his way!!!!
  12. well im pretty sure he has his hear set on Texas really don't see him changing his mind. I hear they have a stud QB already coming in after the Christmas holidays, any info on him, I don't follow Texas so I have no idea about him just that he is a baller!
  13. I thought I told you that you were full of hot air, never Knew you for a tuba blower, how did band life treat you lol?
  14. I agree with that statement
  15. I am giving you a break do you honestly think that RJ is snapping the ball too come on man, I guess you gonna tell me he drives the bus to and from the away games also, geez!!!
  16. you gonna get me a ticket STAT?
  17. four your information the starting center got hurt the week before, the backup prob hasn't seen a snap all year and might have been just a lil bit nervous making his first start in the second round of playoffs, didn't have nothing to do with RJ not being or being on the field. You just pay attention to your team in the cheapseats and quit worrying about what RJ is doing on or off on sidelines. It is a team sport not an RJ sport, there are others that make blocks, catch passes and run the ball besides RJ. I was just as mad that they had 3 stupid procedure penalties along with the 20 other illegal snaps as the ref said, they surely need to clean that hogwash up
  18. I sure as hell hope so, gonna miss a day of overtime to find out lol.
  19. are they talking some cash crapola lol
  20. all I know is someone should have caught the ball, call em off and grab the damn thing lol.
  21. special teams kills us every year, last week they botched the kickoff, all you have to do is catch the kickoff its that simple. I hate when they just call for a fair catch when a lot of the times they have room to run, Stansbury has speed to make something happen in open field. Get some balls and run, lets try to make something happen, quit being so conservative. Just my opinion lol
  22. exactly, dude just latches on to the ball, very impressive for sure, I give him his props dude is a beast and underused for sure!!
  23. SHOULD be a good game if we can play some defense, the simple fact that their qb ran for 500 yards last week impresses the hell out of me. No telling what he will do to our defense lol. have a feeling it could turn into another shootout!!
  24. sounds like St Pius is the real deal lol.
×
×
  • Create New...