Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. I think it will be good game but I feel in my heart The mustangs stampede that arse!!!!
  2. and just what did we adjust
  3. there will be a RJ shoe print left thru the middle of the Ant mound after 1000pm tonight. Gonna be along night for the Barbies lol
  4. yall soaring high now, get ready for all that to get shot down this evening. Indians goanna pluck them some eagle feathers tonight!!
  5. hard to swallow being humbled like that last week, 6 years too long for me!!!1
  6. Lol im almost there smh
  7. Where yall sitting? Prep
  8. Im stuck in traffic rediculous
  9. The key to beating vidor is bringing your corners up and getting penetration on the outside forcing runners to cut back inside back to the meat of the defense if you let one of those speedy backs get around the edge you are introuble. You have to be alert at all times and mostly key on QB. Problem is they hit you for 3-4 yards a play and eat up clock like a buffet. You can have all the D1 talent and speed on defense but if they are out there for 10 minute drives you can bet they will get tired. It is a interesting matchup no doubt, luckily I work in Baytown and it is on my way home, guess I will have to make that stop and enjoy me some playoff football, hell to the yeah!
  10. I didn't understand the onside kick for sure way too much time to play defense get the stop and go and win the game. Giving Vidor a short field with the lead was well just plain stupid! Very poor decision on XBOXs part for sure. I look for PAM to score quick and often in this game. I think the defense causes a few turnovers and puts this game away by halftime. I have to say this is a very bad matchup for Porter, Kinda like when PNG played Crosby a few years back with the twins, Those two fellas put on a clinic in the first half lol , after a QB change we were able to make a few plays and match them point for point but that was way too late lol. PAM49-Porter 10
  11. Crosby WOS Lamarque Woodville Tenaha Longview PA Memorial PNG Bridge City Henderson Carthage Jasper Hardin Jefferson Kirbyville Hitchcock Newton Evadale Hull Daisetta New Caney Bellville
  12. Thursday: Vidor/Crosby Friday: PNG/Barbers Hill
  13. nope they took one on the chin, like I said yall can hang your hopes on a volleyball win, this is football not worried about the outcome of the volleyball game, We will bring it to Lamar Stadium get Ready to rumble lol
  14. girls don't play on the football field, get your popcorn Ready, The RJ show is coming with a tribe following!!
  15. lol we are hurting here or there but as long as two isn't crippled up we should be fine, someone is hungry and will step up!
  16. obviously it is he isn't playing lol, so who is this sophomore rb that is supposed to take up where Hughes left off. I hope it isn't #19 he is lacking in size, hate to see him get manhandled like ozen did. WE need someone to step in , love seeing Lejune working offense as a blocker, but we do need a rb to take the load off of RJ.
  17. he isn't doing so well had some other fellas out there that made things happen also lol
  18. # 3 Cole will bring the wood also, if he gets a chance to get square on someone it is bad news also, he made several oooohhhh hits last week also. Defense surely needs to bring their A game
  19. what is wrong with Mczeal I know he hurt his hand but didn't he come back in?
  20. This sophomore you talk about, I promise you if he touches ball and goes on 22 side look out!
  21. the hill better hope he is out, with him and RJ running the ball it would be bad news, RJ by himself is bad news lol. We will go thru the air also.
  22. we shall see, should be a good game for sure
  23. The Hill has always played us tough, with the new coach it might make all the difference in the world, but he cant tackle RJ they will have to do that on their on. Should be an interesting night.
  24. I haven't seen the hill play this year, so I wont try to predict a score. All I can say is they will have their hands full with this amazing sophomore QB. I hate that we lost our running back, with Him out it puts all the runs on the QB. If they keep spies on him we will take to the air. The question is can our defense stop or slow down the hills offense!
  25. Im just curious what the Auburn scout thought! This kid has ankle breaking moves that just get better and better. This game was a statement!
×
×
  • Create New...