-
Posts
2,258 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by biaplayer
-
Cant knock West Brook, but you cant throw out WOS. I don't believe West Brook is the best Team in the area. To be the team you have to Beat the team and it all starts with defense and that my friend is what WOS builds around year in year out. Lose some players, fine next man up do your job, plain and simple. We have some very good talented teams in the golden triangle area, PAM always has a stable full of horses, I think if they had Better coaching they would be a force not that they aren't a challenge as they are now!
-
Nederland at Sheldon C.E. King Scrimmage/Post comments here!
biaplayer replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Football
finally get a informative post about scrimmage thank you Brubaker! -
I don't believe you will get nothing negative about WOS from any PNG fan on this board. There is nothing but respect for WOS, they are the top team year in and year out in their district, Respect is what they have earned and that is what they will get. But I will say I was very pleased from what I saw with our offense, the big plays came and that pleased me, The running game will come, I liked the way our sophomore ran the ball, he is gonna be a good one, had it not been for that bad snap over RJs head I don't think the stangs would have gotten the field goal, just my food for thoughts. I believe both teams will make a lot of noise this year in the playoffs, And I believe PAM will also as they have some great talent also.
-
way too early to say, it was a good scrimmage. RJ to Riggs is a thing of beauty, a lot of people will get torched by that combination, if we can get Stansbury to make plays and Preston Hughes to do his thing it will be a fun season. WOS will be fine, They put pressure on RJ every play, our offensive line was struggling. I believe as time rolls on WOS will fine tune the offense and the defense and run thru their district as usual and steamroll deep into the playoffs. I didn't like the touch QB crap but you have to protect your players. Couldn't believe the ref let PNG Sack the WOS QB like they did. WOS had a TD stopped on the Option pitch that I thought was premature. I think both teams will do very well this year, good to see both teams rebuilding and knocking the rust off. IT will be a fun ride this year for both teams, good luck to WOS will be following them as I always do come playoff time. Curious to see how PNG looks against West Brook next week.
-
lmao that is funny
-
I'm ready can't wait to get there tomorrow evening to watch gonna be a great scrimmage to kick off the season, just wish it was the real thing and not practice. Then next Week will be West Brook, their QB is one of my ex coworkers son, should be fun to get to see him in action, have heard a lot about him in his younger years from his Dad Marcus
-
Roschon Johnson commits to The University of Texas
biaplayer replied to RoschonsBigBro's topic in High School Football
I stand corrected thanks, I don't follow the steers lol but now that RJ has chosen them I will. I see they are getting some damn good recruits, that is where it all starts -
well if they are playing not to hit the QB then it might be a boring scrimmage, last year everytime RJ would start to run they would blow whistle. While Dallas was running wild lol
-
Roschon Johnson commits to The University of Texas
biaplayer replied to RoschonsBigBro's topic in High School Football
please Texas isn't a premier program, Whens the last time they played for National title, yeah that's right when Vince Young played QB. Im not knocking them im sure with Hurst at Alabama he would and could have been playing for a national title, although I do like the coaching change that Texas has made should make them a hell of a lot better team. Like I said this is RJs dream I say go for it son, doesn't matter where he plays I will be pulling for him except if they play LSU lol -
That team was loaded with players and a lot of heart, pretty damn good coaching staff also after coming off a less than stellar year before.
-
Spell will put his coaches where he needs them, don't know why this Ned fan wants to tell everyone to go to the meetings to get info first hand, don't think that it is top secret, just wait to the first game of season then you will know geez!!!
-
hit the nail on the head, but I know they are up there getting ready to watch Friday Night Lights up there from the pearly gates.
-
WOS with Newton a close second, but with that being said there are a lot of Quality programs out there that are in playoffs year in and year out. I guess you would have to specify the actual qualifications as to what the criteria is for being the best program. As it sits now it is just opinions lol
-
Roschon Johnson commits to The University of Texas
biaplayer replied to RoschonsBigBro's topic in High School Football
congrats to him, he is chasing his dream, I will watch them because of him, but I would have liked to see him wait and see what other offers came, lol he is only a junior this year still has time to change his mind. -
congrats, eager to see how much he gashes us for this year lol
-
Hines best in area bar none!
-
you nailed it, he is good on special teams but defense he was lacking, never seemed to make a play on defense, but I am very hard on defense as always. Looks to me maybe he will be better as a wide out. Im hoping the Defense improves on what they did last year, losing all the seniors isn't going to help, oh well graduate them, rebuild and move on lol
-
that's just a PAM fan talking about something he has no idea about, except their jv won district which means absolutely nothing.
-
im glad to see that everyone thinks RJ did this on his own. He is a freaking beast no doubt, but who is catching those passes, who is blocking for him come on. Keep sleeping on PNG, Riggs is coming back, heard hughes is moving to wide receiver, the lil Running back moved up to start. Defense is always suspect and we all know this. Have to agree on Offense we are well coached as they come, Defense well that leaves me scratching my damn head every year! Special teams we do alright be it I hate the pooch kick lol. Im ready for some football how about yall. As for matchups well there is no dream matchup unless we could play WOS,NED, Memorial, Crosby, Manvel, And Dayton two times a season lol. Don't matter to me as long as there are games to watch!!
-
Monte Barrow named new HC/AD at Nederland!
biaplayer replied to KABrother's topic in High School Football
Why would you keep it quiet when the news already has it out for everyone. I have to say he had a hell of a run, Hats off to him and his successful program. He surely had our number for sure as well as the districts!