Jump to content

biaplayer

Members
  • Posts

    2,258
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by biaplayer

  1. yeah you right then Monday night lights, damn I hate hurricane Harvey
  2. man that seems like a lifetime having to wait another week for some Friday night lights
  3. so this game is supposed to be scheduled for next Wednesday not this Wednesday? is that correct? No game this week?
  4. This will be a massacre of epic proportions, They will have no answer for any of our WRs and or our running backs. RJ is gonna do his thing and the rest will be sorted on facebook highlights on Hudl lol. Hump day scoring frenzy lol
  5. Same here brother but many friends didn't fare so well, a reality check for sure. One thing that can bring some normalcy though is some high school football! Can I get an amen?
  6. I remember one year having Jasper come to Png and they beat the headdresses off of my indians, that Jasper defense was one of the best i have ever seen to beat us down, think one or two of those players went to A&M, complete men among boys that year, i think they went to state cant remember. Tried to tell the greatest show on turf that Jasper wasnt go be a cakewalk, just because of their classification, imagine what WOS could have done the last three years, i say they would have kicked Crosbys Arse myself
  7. Welcome Back James good to see you survived Harvey.
  8. I expect Crosby to win but with all the hoopla of them being a smaller classification and getting no respect I wouldn't mind seeing Jasper get the W. Jasper has always been a tough team physically in my opinion and will show up to play. One way or another crow will be served, question is who will be eating it
  9. I will be listening to the game as I watch ours lol
  10. 1st game of the season I don't know what to expect, but our offense will put up some points!!! And im sure our defense will give up some points!! All in all High school football (Friday Night Lights) is back!! Amen
  11. it all goes back to Crosby is the best show on turf bs and that a smaller number school cant compete. I hope Jasper tears them a new one lol just so we can hear the excuses, should be thankful that they have a game to play, im upset that my INDIANS didn't get to go to Silsbee, I had planned on sitting on the tigers side to argue with Soulja1 lol
  12. he can have 200 yards rushing as long as he doesn't score lol
  13. PNG all the way!!!
  14. Gonna be a good year , just have to wait till Nov to see the madness. But i wish yall would at least have some one give us some details on scrimmage not hearing anything from Crosby either, whats really going on lol
  15. thanks will try to make it
  16. ned Crosby is at lamar tonight?
  17. you need to call me I feel like arguing football today
  18. lol that is every year, but your defense will have fits with our offense
  19. heard Sergio quit and isn't coming back
  20. lol ok you absolutely right png doesn't have a prayer lol
  21. he made the catch defender knocked it out of his hands with a tomahawk swipe, throw was point on from RJ. He just needs to protect it once he gets his hands on it. Kid will get better just needs some games under his belt, Gonna be a fun year, Need to get the defense ready bunch of young fellas but look like we have a lil speed and size in secondary. Hopefully we don't have to outscore folks play for play.
  22. you heard it from me Soulja1 give me a call and we will talk shop
  23. your house Is like our second home I love playing there and look forward to my Indians giving you a L !
×
×
  • Create New...