Jump to content

dj

Members
  • Posts

    1,701
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dj

  1. He want do it.his pride want let him. But, he was quick to say that he played a bunch of sophomore.didnt everyone do the same thing?? Or the coaching staff started late.im sorry if that was the case why let ppl who don't kno these kids change everything.i truly believe that reality sink in and they will see that they don't kno what they're doing.
  2. And Reece is balling today for baylor.makesbu think how in the world did w.o.s slow both those backs down last year !!
  3. In my opinion Williams should win the Willie ray Smith award this yr.the kid has had an outstanding year. And Silsbee coaches has done a great job of when to use him and Miller on both sides of the ball.in my opinion the 4 best coached teams in our area are still playing.silsbee,PAM,HF,Lumberton,and also newton.gud luck to all of yall the rest of the way.
  4. No they didn't.there best defensive player got hurt. He's alot like #40 for Silsbee.both of them get after u.and Silsbee is a faster team that will give them problems.
  5. They will easily.dreylon Miller too much.its abt that time.there running game has been superb so Miller will get loose. Bellville was a lil flat lastnite and I think it cost them.they allowed Madisonville to stay in the game by not excuting.when they were limited on possessions.but,Madisonville coaches done an outstanding game plan.
  6. I agree with u. They made it harder on themselves.but,P.A stand up.them kids has the heart of a lion. And they're been coached really well.
  7. What a game.and both teams deserve to win
  8. Why didn't he keep running for the pylon!!
  9. Coaching made a huge difference.in high school u don't always have to be the most talented team to have success.
  10. The announcers said ran it back a kick six!! Have they ever saw a football game before.
  11. Funny thing Waveland is running a 50 defense.lets see if they can hold up.
  12. I'm for one that doesn't believe that.inexperience coaching and not teaching the basics.and can't make any adjustments.
  13. Very interesting!! Well, read what Hickman said on kogt interview. Smh. Sounds like excuses to me !! For him to do a season wrap up like that I truly believe he knows the situation here
  14. If you have the answer please enlighten us. Bcz, I'm one that have asked coaches why haven't they at least try to go back to it.it wasn't gonna hurt anything.they were already given up almost 30 pts a game.trying to learn a defense that doesn't work for them.bcz,they don't have the althetes up front to do it.
  15. I totally agree !! After watching them practice for the Silsbee game a few months ago.i knew then they were in trouble. I thought I was at a different school watching practice.
  16. Yes. But, this thing has to have a solution.it has to end somewhere.
  17. Lastnite at game. I rather not go into detail abt things. This thing is bad !! I'm hoping they leave it alone.ik, them well and as a community I'm hoping someone has a solution.i mean a pastor was on the sideline and he shouldn't have to hear some of those things. And I see the pastor made a post abt it.
  18. We post on here bcz its our opinion.but, something that ppl are doing is totally over the top.when at halftime ppl going to the gate to argue with coaches is over the line!! And to make it worse a pastor was on the sidelines and he shouldn't have to see that. Including,myself best thing is for everyone is to leave alone.when ur arguing with coaches it's crossing the line.no I don't believe in this coaching staff.but, I can leave it alone.it is what it is.praying for better days.im for one glad football season is over with.ik, the guy but he can't get caught up in the game like that at halftime.smh!!
  19. I'll sign a petition any day to get rid of him.more ppl needs to go too !!they don't understand our program.i didn't even go bcz I knew what time it was.
  20. Harris doesn't care about the football program.so, get use to losing in the first round.
  21. But,he was a back up DB at a&m. But, that kid took that scholarship and handled his business with it.very Intelligent yung man.
  22. Lol, well there not changing it.all u can do is hope for the best.
  23. I truly go for the bmt schools.my wife is from bmt.so we do alot of sports over there.in football it's coaching period !! It's too much talent over there for them to be struggling like this.at some point both schools has to invest in coaching.like what both schools has done in basketball.i think Greene and boutte are great coaches.hoping the football teams can catch up.
  24. Exactly !!
  25. Yep. But both teams will get better from it.the 2 best coached teams in the district. They both will go at least 3 rds deep. I'm glad jasper hired one of there own to bring the program back to were it was !! Gud luck to both of y'all !
×
×
  • Create New...