Jump to content

ladybug33

Members
  • Posts

    2,788
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by ladybug33

  1. Not so much as distance but my hubby and I went to Texas Stadium to see the Stangs play Ennis. Then to ATT Stadium to see Silver and Blue beat them Red Mustangs. From Spring Texas to Dallas.
  2. I heard it from a players mom. I am glad he is doing better.
  3. Yes it's true he is in ICU. Please pray for him everyone.
  4. Here they go SMH! What's the difference, mask are here to stay for now. Anyone who comes in my face without a mask I have the right to dismiss them and I DO!
  5. Will the game with big NED be on Texan Live?
  6. Last I heard. I've been busy though things could have changed. I did hear he as a WR also.
  7. Yes he is a senior
  8. He can do it all.
  9. #5 is Zeigler
  10. What is the back up QB #?
  11. Yes looks like it
  12. I thought this game was tomorrow night! Good googly moogly!
  13. You guys have some stud running backs if we meet in the future it should be one heck of a game.
  14. Sounds like the Mustangs are going to have a good season this year. Good luck to PNG this season also.
  15. Thanks Dj
  16. Lol hey Majestyk
  17. How are the scores being made through the air or on the ground?
  18. Good point
  19. Curious to see how well the OL will protect the QB, he has a good arm and he will need to be protected.
  20. Lol I heard he got his silver helmet yesterday🙂
  21. Now you know I count them scrimmages too.
  22. The 1st game will be against PNG, it should be a good one.
  23. The word Factual seems to be alien or "The Boogie Man" to some people. They live in the Entertainment world and not reality.
×
×
  • Create New...