Jump to content

NDNWarrior

Members
  • Posts

    4,140
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NDNWarrior

  1. Lumberton will take this one. Lumberton 21 Ozen 10
  2. I'm pullin for Nederland on this one, but NEVER underestimate the Jags. Nederland seems to ALWAYS have problems with Central, and this year, they are playing on Central's turf. Hmm....I hope Nederland wins, but I just can't count out the Jags either!
  3. If our defense shows up, PNG wins...if they don't, Vidor deserves to win!
  4. Good post, I couldn't agree more!
  5. You are absolutely right, I couldn't agree with you more. If PNG throws in the towel Friday night, its over. I was shocked last night at how we played. I could blame the coaching, blame the desire of the players, or whatever. I'm not going to point fingers. I was just shocked, totally!
  6. The stadium is beautiful, no doubt about that. It's the best in southeast texas by a long shot. It is high...very, very HIGH! There is a lot of room in the seats, which is nice...in the old stadium, I felt cramped a lot. The field itself, simply AMAZING! I do feel like the stadium itself, feels like a college stadium as was said earlier...so darn BIG! Just a matter of time, the Indians will roll again, and our hopes will be as high as our stadium. Best of luck to all the teams!
  7. I see heads swelling as well :. There's a lot of "what if's" that could come into play tonite :-[.
  8. Too early to tell. Ned has some tough games left in the district. I would be kinda leary of predicting the playoffs at this point. We all know that anything CAN and WILL happen on any given Friday night in high school football!
  9. I don't see Nederland going 6-0. Nederland always struggles with Central. I feel Central will come out on top...I believe the game will be played at Central as well, which will only add to the Jags momentum. Just don't see Nederland beating Central this year.
  10. I wish just ONE time, Haliburton could write about PNG without the negatives and without boosting Nederland. This is a special night for PNG in our new stadium. Nothing will dim our spirits tonight, not even Tom Haliburton!
  11. GO BRONCS! Dayton 24 BH 17
  12. FIRE UP!!!! WILL BE AT THE NEW RESERVATION AND CAN'T WAIT!!!! HOMECOMING, NEW STADIUM, COOL WEATHER, AND FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS! DON'T GET BETTER THAN THIS!!!! I-N-D-I-A-N-S, SCALP 'EM NDN'S, SCALP 'EM!!!
  13. You're right, WOSHIGH, I'm sorry. Best of luck this year to ALL Southeast Texas teams!
  14. I'm sure after last week, that Burnett will have the Indians ready for Livingston. It's the first game in our new stadium, and homecoming to boot. We'll be ready....we FINALLY get a home game for the first time this season!
  15. KHS 89, I'm with you. PNG is the BEST....hands down when it comes to MCM.....We rule in overall wins....sorry bullpups, you are yet to make that claim. I-N-D-I-A-N-S, Scalp 'em, NDN's, Scalp 'em!
  16. I would love to see Newton (my alma mater), play at the Reservation in the first round of the playoffs! PNG NDN! Newton Eagle!
  17. Hey, mine too! ;D : ;D
  18. I think Central will take this one.
  19. LOL....all of our games this year, so far, have been "on the road"! I'm glad to finally not have to drive this week! Best of luck to the Dogs!
  20. Good news, Yankee Dog......I will keep you and your family in my prayers! Take care of yourself.
  21. We had "bleacher creechers" at MCM, no shirts, torsos completely painted purple and white with PNG and Indian warpaint. I don't see anything wrong with this...its another expression of team support.
  22. I think its a great idea to have a teepee at the Reservation...there's plenty of room for one. The rich tradition of the PNG Indians would be accentuated with one. Hmm......we should suggest.
  23. I agree, with you Nederland Dog....I'll be pullin for Nederland when they match up with Central. Is the game at Central or Nederland? I
  24. The "New" Reservation is MAGNIFICENT! These pictures just doesn't do it justice. It will be the BEST stadium in Southeast Texas, no doubt! Go INDIANS!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...