PN-G @ VIDOR ** LIVE UPDATES/VIDOR WINS!!!

Guest KHS 89

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PN-G    7

VIDOR  3

** Vidor protesting the TD claiming the Indians did not cross the goal line**

Ut Oh.......

If PN-G pulls this one off, mark my words.... Pirates fans will jump all over this!!

I'm about to jump through the computer and strangle the Vidor announcers. They have thier mics down thier throats and you can't hardly hear anything :D J/K  Well maybe we can be spoiler somewheres. This team hasn't impressed me since the second game of the year. Vidor hasn't beat PNG since 2001. I think we might be taking Vidors spot in district.

Im confused about the talent level vrs the outcome of the games for PN-G seemed to be a talented team to start with but then the bottom dropped out of it.

Um.. PN-G barely beat Barbers Hill, barely beat Crosby, beat a weak LC-M team, Lost to Nederland badly and couldn't even keep up with Livingston....  Which PN-G team have you been watching?  JV?

I haven't been "impressed" w/ the Indians all year.    Can't figure it out either.  I think it boils down to the O Line...or lack of it.

When I said "Impressed" is because Crosby and BH is usually pretty good.  PNG has looked horrible this year, no blocking, no defense, decent WR's and decent QB.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami