PN-G @ VIDOR ** LIVE UPDATES/VIDOR WINS!!!

Guest KHS 89

Good natured ribbing at work about Friday night results is what makes this area so special when it comes to football support. PNG fans at my place of business are no different than Vidor fans or Nederland fans or Ozen fans. When they win they do the same to us and we laugh and defend our boys.

But I have never seen a PNG fan taunting an eleven year old fan or any other fan of the opposing team as they left the Reservation. I know I have had many a good conversation as we walked to the car after the game with opposing fans and they always end with a well wishing to them on a safe trip home and successful rest of their season wether we won or lost. If I saw a PNG fan taunting after the game I would have to interject that we don't tolerate that.

uvery vidor-png game at the reservation since 5 years or so ago ive been to

and yes i have got alot of crap from the png fans while i left the reservation... but i won't go into that

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good natured ribbing at work about Friday night results is what makes this area so special when it comes to football support. PNG fans at my place of business are no different than Vidor fans or Nederland fans or Ozen fans. When they win they do the same to us and we laugh and defend our boys.

But I have never seen a PNG fan taunting an eleven year old fan or any other fan of the opposing team as they left the Reservation. I know I have had many a good conversation as we walked to the car after the game with opposing fans and they always end with a well wishing to them on a safe trip home and successful rest of their season wether we won or lost. If I saw a PNG fan taunting after the game I would have to interject that we don't tolerate that.

uvery vidor-png game at the reservation since 5 years or so ago ive been to

and yes i have got alot of crap from the png fans while i left the reservation... but i won't go into that

Hey, we have our "Village Idiots" too!  3.gif

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476