Jump to content

Alpha Wolf

Members
  • Posts

    7,783
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Alpha Wolf

  1. 7 yard TD run by the Mustangs... Mustangs 14 Timberwolves 0 3:08 in the 1st...
  2. Timberwolves #30 Thibodeaux recovers a NS fumble...
  3. 1st offensive play for NS after a bad punt is a 34 yard TD... Mustangs 7 Timberwolves 0 9:35 in the 1st...
  4. Wolves to receive the opening kickoff...
  5. Mustangs in white pants, white jerseys and red helmets Timberwolves in gold pants, gold jerseys and maroon helmets.
  6. From what i've gathered, United @ Deer Park is the game that controls EVERYTHING. I'll type more after this game...
  7. Where are you going to update the score?
  8. I actually like them bro, wish our cheerleader sponsor would do this but I guess you have to really love what you are doing to be that involved...
  9. Yea, I just watched the Vype video and you can see it being held by the cheerleaders before the team tore through it.
  10. United won't have a sign up that reads "Your school, your field, our game" like West Brook did...
  11. Yea I see that it's not on the girls or boys schedule for United either.
  12. It should be a pretty good game just like the Splendora/LC-M game.
  13. As an old district foe of Lumberton's (Beaumont Central) for the last several years, the Raiders earned my respect the last 2 games. They have also played teams like PA Memorial, PN-G, Nederland and Vidor the last 2 years and for this reason, I picked them at the beginning of the season to win district. I won't predict a score but I'm sticking with the Raiders at home...
  14. Has the YMBL tournaments been cancelled for this year?
  15. Calpreps prediction... Hamshire-Fannett 22 Silsbee 35
  16. Calpreps prediction... West Orange-Stark 26 Liberty 8
  17. Calpreps prediction... Livingston 19 Bridge City 35
  18. Calpreps prediction... Franklin 34 Diboll 21
  19. Calpreps prediction... Vidor 42 Baytown Lee 28
  20. Calpreps prediction... Port Neches-Groves 35 Barbers Hill 31
  21. Calpreps prediction... Crosby 26 Nederland 38
  22. Calpreps prediction... Splendora 28 Lumberton 31
  23. Cal preps predictions... LaPorte 24 Channelview 35 Baytown Sterling 14 Houston CE King 49 Deer Park 21 Beaumont West Brook 48 Galena Park North Shore 55 Beaumont United 0
  24. Yea, I was hoping to see these 2 programs square off as well...
×
×
  • Create New...