Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. No you didnt just post that..lol
  2. The year of the meats.
  3. Reality hasn't set in yet for them.
  4. We squeaked by with 44 points..lol all those trick plays worked! PAM wasn't ready.
  5. The Titan band was great! Enjoyed watching them!
  6. Did I see a Titan coach throw his self on the ground??? WHAT???? I was laughing so hard I was crying. Pure entertainment.
  7. Why get here early if your seat is reserved. I like the "atmosphere" so I get here at 5:30.
  8. I'm waiting on the other side...its pretty nice..lol
  9. I don't trust him...lol
  10. 12 news came to the HS this morning @ 6am. Mini Pep rally.
  11. We need Gabe back.
  12. PAM will pull out all the stops. Just like we will. Neither team has had to open the playbook up much. At least we haven't had to. If the struggle was real with Lumberton and Ned...
  13. Jones has 5 interceptions. Defense won't be on the field to stop a pick 6.
  14. Why are the Central players on the ground??? Lol
  15. On the other side of the card, Memorial will face the best offense in the district. RJ was a sophomore last year. Memorial is getting a more seasoned Shug this year. This aint last year.
  16. Looking at common opponent, Lumberton, why should PAM be ahead of us?
  17. I'm glad we're on the same side..lol
  18. Im ready for an "edge of your seat" game.
  19. Maybe I should have added "this season"...lol
  20. Just trying to get it started. Both sides not talking much smack. Everybody playing it safe.lol
  21. I got the chills. Come on Friday!
  22. Down in history! Most points scored against the Titans.
  23. So you're comparing Nederlands offense to PNG's offense. Because Ned couldn't score, PNG won't be able to?
×
×
  • Create New...