-
Posts
9,154 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by NDNation
-
I'm anxious to see how that Ned D handles them. We can get a glimpse of what we'll be in for. Although RJ is a better runner than the Crosby QB.
-
We have friends with kids on D. And Im not trying to pick on kids..lol But if one was my kid...I would be making a highlight reel and we would be laughing at it together. You just can't make that stuff up..lol
-
LMBO!!!! YEEEESSS!! The arm flailing goes great with that!
-
Looking at the replays of some of our games this season...seeing some of the tackling. Some should be on the blooper reels..lol
-
If we keep winning, we may move back into the ranknings. Bam, 3 top tens
-
Did Crosby have to punt at all??? That's what scares me. How are we doing on injuries?? I know #9 and #5 are out. Also saw a couple come off the field in the Crosby game.
-
The energy on our side was vibrating the stands. I hate these kind of games but love it at the same time.
-
Port Neches-Groves 48 Crosby 45/FINAL
NDNation replied to prepballfan's topic in High School Football
During Crosby's last drive, I was panicking. No way we were stopping them, and it was just drawing out, a few yards at a time and eating up clock.. let them score already!!!! Thankfully there was just enough time left. -
Y'all let the thread slip to the second page..come on yallllllll
-
This has a touch of rah rah. Put the pompom down.
-
Port Neches-Groves 48 Crosby 45/FINAL
NDNation replied to prepballfan's topic in High School Football
We did that chant last night...lol Played Cherokee a thousand times and War chant several times. Chopped it like there was no tomorrow. -
Port Neches-Groves 48 Crosby 45/FINAL
NDNation replied to prepballfan's topic in High School Football
That's really tough for those kids. I feel for them. I would never pile on the players. They played their hearts out. Going to pile on a few fans though. They deserve it. -
Port Neches-Groves 48 Crosby 45/FINAL
NDNation replied to prepballfan's topic in High School Football
The comment about this might be the biggest margin of victory for Crosby.....thats what the stats told him. Sometimes you have to pull your head out of the books and film. -
Port Neches-Groves 48 Crosby 45/FINAL
NDNation replied to prepballfan's topic in High School Football
A certain fan will have piles of analytical bs to explain this loss. If it makes him feel better to find some comfort in the stats, so be it. But it's feeling pretty dang good to be a PNG fan right now! -
Trap Game! Can't overlook the Broncos. Hope we don't have the big head now. I Love playing Dayton!
-
Port Neches-Groves 48 Crosby 45/FINAL
NDNation replied to prepballfan's topic in High School Football
Good Game Crosby! Some peeps should not be smacktalking foolish gibberish during a close game. Ya never know how it might end. -
Good Game Crosby! Some peeps should not be smacktalking foolish gibberish during a close game. Ya never know how it might end.
-
I thought this was a big new stadium. These visitor stands are like ours.
-
I'm at Dairy Queen getting food and reading about butthole muscles...Im done.
-
What is it about Cherokee???? LOL [Hidden Content]
-
Baytown Sterling Beaumont West Brook Galena Park North Shore Beaumont United Port Arthur Memorial Nederland PNG Vidor Huffman Hargrave LCM Splendora Center Hardin-Jefferson Silsbee Diboll Anahuac Buna Hardin Orangefield Shelbyville Hull-Daisetta Burkeville Evadale The Woodlands Legacy Prep Corrigan-Camden
-
Vidor vs Sante Fe predictions thread
NDNation replied to Mytwocents3788's topic in High School Football
I was hoping we would do something like release balloons in their school colors. -
PNG JV and both Freshman teams got their wins. Time for Varsity to make the sweep. Complete the Scalping.
-
They ;didn't get the spin move!
-
Vidor vs Sante Fe predictions thread
NDNation replied to Mytwocents3788's topic in High School Football
Santa Fe feared it might further traumatize students. I can understand that. PTSD. [Hidden Content]