Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. Enough about defense. Let's focus on what we do have. We have the Field General. Santa Fe is getting beat Friday night.
  2. I just don't see The Pirates getting their 1st district win in this game. But I've seen Stranger Things. Literally.
  3. Sister..lol but yes...Amen. Should we just be happy about being undefeated in district so far???
  4. The teams we have beaten do not have winning records except for Crosby and they just picked up loss #2. Dayton hasn't won a game and they took us down to the wire. If the defense can't get stops at crucial times, and I'm not talking about lights out, just something, then trying to outscore an opponent isn't going to get us far. Out the 3rd round again, if we make it that far. We should have been seeing some kind of improvement by now.
  5. Proenza and Ceja are getting better every game. Both have stepped up and made some great plays. With the tight games we've been in, the team has shown composer and fight. They get it done. Might be ugly at times, but they get it done.
  6. Purple Indians need to take it up a notch for this one.
  7. We're racking up the injuries. Cant afford anymore with the 3 tough games we have coming up.
  8. How was I talking bad? That kid is a sky scraper.
  9. They did get a few stops..lol
  10. We can't take anybody lightly. A 0-6 team just took us to the wire.
  11. Y'all....i can't even. Daytons #21 scary man child...lol
  12. Hope Shug shows out and Herman gets Garth on board.
  13. We have that special bond
  14. We're eating at the Stadium. I hope they're stocked up. Seems everybody runs out of stuff on us.
  15. Dang, for a thread that was started just today...already up to 2 pages..lol
  16. I have family in Santa Fe...we don't see them often..lol I would rather drive there though, then that spooky drive to Livingston, especially on the way back at night.
  17. That's great! I believe we are raising money as well.
  18. Did yall do anything special in memory for Santa Fe? Im hoping we do something.
  19. Crap on that, homework sucks...lol Take me back to the age 25,
  20. Got to push forward for the kids. They won't get this time back. High School is tough enough without this added to it.
  21. I think its safe to say that will remain true.
  22. Read chapter 12..test Monday..lol
  23. They may have been having problems.
  24. Crosby's new scoreboard is one of the nicest around, but I saw that it wasn't utilized much. No replays, not really any advertisements. Can't they sell some advertising spots, to be played in intervals throughout the game??? Get yall some gas money going.
×
×
  • Create New...