Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. Pack both sides of that Stadium!
  2. I won't start doubting this team now. Scalp'em Indians....That's what we do to Buffalo. .
  3. Well then they succeeded with crowd control. This only seats 11 thousand. 😩
  4. It was fricken AWESOME! After the game, the team had the band do War chant one last time while they did the chop ....... Mic drop!
  5. Never made it passed the 3rd round....even with RJ.
  6. The Outlaw comment, and the comments about PAM's discipline issues, worst in the state? But hey, it's just smack talking, I get it. Carry on.
  7. Just read the thread on Smoaky. Disrespectful. Titans better take care of business.
  8. You know it would have been epic! LV trying to get in yall's minds.
  9. Really should have done a double header with us. All of our fans + All of yalls fans = 12th man type atmosphere🤣 Umbrellas at NRG! No comments from the peanut gallery - @BMTSoulja1 & @Mr. Buddy Garrity
  10. Bought mine thru Ticketmaster also. Just saw NDNpress on facebook with the link and discount code for the 13.00 tickets.
  11. After the MCM torrential downpour, they should be use to it...lol
  12. Surely we aren't the only game that day at NRG. No double header?
  13. No flare guns this year and probably every student will have powder. 🤣
  14. The atmosphere is EVERYTHING! 😁
  15. We're bringing the Atmosphere..lol Party at the Butch tonight!
  16. Lol. You keep the peace? I'll believe that when I see it.😁
  17. Lol. Told ya. Congrats. #6!
  18. Love playing at the Butch. Atmosphere will be electric..lol I'd like to see Adam's get more snaps also, but he makes a nice WR. Glad he's on the field in some capacity. I do like Crippen as QB1 though.
  19. When you have a week of festivities leading up to the game, and one day devoted to Indian Nerd day, then come see us about a trophy.
  20. Our flare gun 12th man has graduated. Hopefully he didn't pass the torch on..lol
  21. You aint right 😭
  22. With my purple color glasses, drinking purple kool aid, and shaking my purple rah rah pompoms: Titans are going down! PNG by as much as they want! For real though, I would fall out of the bleachers if we were to win this game. The last time we beat PAM, it took RJ and some trick plays. If we can keep it respectably close, I call that a win. Our non district schedule should prepare us for district play.
×
×
  • Create New...