• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• I bet the other one was too, just a bunch of user errors (as usual). 😁
    • Got mine! The new site seems to be more user friendly.   
    • I could talk forever about this..  I have quite a bit of first hand knowledge about the way kids feel about this subject.  I don't agree with the kids when they want to quit one sport to "focusing on one sport" but understand reasoning why they quit especially in JR. and SR. year...  Keep these two things in mind. It you agree with these two statements then you can understand: Multi-sport kids should be pushed to play what they want to play... Kids should be never be mandated to play any sport.. All repercussions fall back on the AD... It's the AD's program.  If they mandated it, the AD has to take responsibility.. even in accidents... Good AD's know how to navigate multi-sport kids. They inspire the want to play. Bad AD's do not and cause tension inside their entire athletic programs.. this is when you see kids that contribute in one sport quit usually after 10th grade year..  Really bad AD's have caused so much damage that the kid quits being a multi-sport athlete (quits football) after his 8th grade year. He never even gets to coach them in high school. Again I could get very specific but not gonna.     
    • Long overdue. Hopefully it passes 
    • Ok, I'm fair -- why do you think this is political?