CONFIRMED!! 3A #1 Houston Yates vs. 2A #1 Kountze/SITE & TIME POSTED

This years Kountze team  is maybe the[b] 5th best team in SETX.[/b] Jack Yates  plays about 9 deep. When they.do jack up all those 3's the two 6'6 kids clean the glass. Kountze's press wont even phase Yates. They did well against the press from Travis. Kountze might have to pull out of their press early! In a half court game it will be embarrassing.

Really?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1369421" timestamp="1359853461"]
This years Kountze team  is maybe the 5th best team in SETX. Jack Yates  plays about 9 deep. When they.do jack up all those 3's the two 6'6 kids clean the glass. Kountze's press wont even phase Yates. They did well against the press from Travis. Kountze might have to pull out of their press early! In a half court game it will be embarrassing.
[/quote]

Funny

How is it a stretch? Kountze plays in mabye the softest district for basketball in the state. The teams they play in district wouldn't make a good JV in 3A. There is a chance they won't make it out the second round! They have one quality win all year. 2 if u count them beating Silsbee's JV squad.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1369448" timestamp="1359858840"]
How is it a stretch? Kountze plays in mabye the softest district for basketball in the state. The teams they play in district wouldn't make a good JV in 3A. There is a chance they won't make it out the second round! They have one quality win all year. 2 if u count them beating Silsbee's JV squad.
[/quote]  isnt that the same squad that beat central?

[quote name="TopDawG52" post="1369453" timestamp="1359859850"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=108798.msg1369448#msg1369448 date=1359858840]
How is it a stretch? Kountze plays in mabye the softest district for basketball in the state. The teams they play in district wouldn't make a good JV in 3A. There is a chance they won't make it out the second round! They have one quality win all year. 2 if u count them beating [b]Silsbee's JV squad[/b].
[/quote]  isnt that the same squad that beat central?
[/quote] Yes. Yes it is. They beat a certain 5A team also.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1369467" timestamp="1359861200"]
I didn't say that! I said they are the 5th beat in SETX! They have the beat chance to get to Austin over all the other schools. They will get blasted by Yates!
[/quote]  I agree with the best chance to get to atx.... but after they play yates close ima needu to give props....

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1369451" timestamp="1359859001"]
When is the last time they lost a district game? They last time they went to the playoff in football! Keep it real! I could form a team of guys at the rec in my neighborhood who would play them better than Warren and Kirbyville
[/quote]

When is the last time Silsbee won a State Championship? I'll make it even easier, when is the last time they play in the State Finals?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1369467" timestamp="1359861200"]
I didn't say that! I said they are the 5th beat in SETX! They have the beat chance to get to Austin over all the other schools. They will get blasted by Yates!
[/quote]

Don't worry, Silsbee will get their chance and your loss will have WAYY more implications than Kountze's

Last Silabee title was won the last time Kountze had a decent football team! Silsbee beat Kountze by a margin of 37ppg over the last 4 games before y'all beat the JV! You play in the Evadale tourney! Why would I be jelous? Silsbee would crush you! Better skill players, better press, and a deeper team! HJ beat u like u stole something!

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1369510" timestamp="1359899981"]
Last Silabee title was won the last time Kountze had a decent football team! Silsbee beat Kountze by a margin of 37ppg over the last 4 games before y'all beat the JV! You play in the Evadale tourney! Why would I be jelous? Silsbee would crush you! Better skill players, better press, and a deeper team! HJ beat u like u stole something!
[/quote]

We're talking about basketball, right? Just answer my question. You and you only.

In case you forgot the question; When is the last time Silsbee won a State Championship? Or even played in the State Finals?

Silsbee now will beat any one in S.E.T.X. !!! They just had a slow start at first because of football ..Butt yes The big K. Could beat Yates..Will they no.!!! Will SILSBEE YES... And they will play KENNEDALE.... NOW do I want to see the big K. Win..yes I do.. (409- Represent )

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder