Player of the Week-Jarvis Benard-HJ

Guest moonlight

that says something about ryan donahoe and the way hes playin this year, like i said before he needs to step it up if HJ want to go deep into the playoffs

Guest fridaynightlights

Benard scored 30 against WOS the first time.........Donahoe scored 38 the second time they played.......Donahoe HJ's leading scorer and best player.........what do you mean "the way he's playing"?

Guest fridaynightlights

Someone that is averaging 23 ppg and has only had one game not in double figures and makes all the players around him better and is the highest priority of every opponent a team faces is having an off year?

Make sure you got all your facts before you spout off.

Guest fridaynightlights

If Donahoe is overrated then perhaps you should tell us where you play or coach so that the HJ staff could work on scheduling a warm up game with you.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• Which district has "shown unwillingness to build a championship program"?
    • And just for the record, there's a difference between running from competition and moving to another district because the one you are currently in has shown an unwillingness to build a championship program. Figured I'd clarify that before it came up. 
    • I will never understand the mindset of a parent who thinks teaching their kid to run from competition is what is "best for the kid". Stay and fight it out, if you lose the position, find somewhere else to contribute and help the team. This soft azz mindset is what is wrong with the younger generation and it's not even the kids fault. I am old enough to remember when football was a game that taught life concepts and grew boys into men. Now, it's just like every other sport and treated like a meal ticket for parents, regardless of what the underlying consequences of those decisions may be. Everyone looks for quick returns on investment instead of working to prepare these kids for the tough breaks in life. Makes me sad. 
    • I pulled into the bank drive-through to cash a check yesterday. Couldn’t figure out why they were closed. About an hour later I realized it was because of Juneteenth. Kind of ticked me off. I just wanted to cash a check. Hope that doesn’t make me racist.🤔
    • Partially true. God is omnipresent and loves us all the same. God is not distant, we are. We are the ones that stray away or outright reject him. It is up to us to turn to him. We must ask and knock.   Matthew 7:7-8 7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds;and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
  • Topics