congratulation forum

dogfather

PN-w wow what a yr those kids battled a tuff schedule week in week out then to make SB and
        WIN! I think Vidor got A LITTLE TOO PUFFY. Simply got out Coached. Never under estimate
        the other guys or you go 10 dominating wins with one lose. feel sorry for those kids.

Bmt-b peewee you guys are in a whole other bracket without a doubt. That is how you finish
          a season! 

Dont know to much abt the rest of the divisions but these two deserve and earned it EVERY PLAY!

[quote name="dogfather" post="1328271" timestamp="1352743000"]
PN-w wow what a yr those kids battled a tuff schedule week in week out then to make SB and
        WIN! I think Vidor got A LITTLE TOO PUFFY. Simply got out Coached. Never under estimate
        the other guys or you go 10 dominating wins with one lose. feel sorry for those kids.

Bmt-b peewee you guys are in a whole other bracket without a doubt. That is how you finish
          a season! 

Dont know to much abt the rest of the divisions but these two deserve and earned it EVERY PLAY!
[/quote]

Dogfather you are one classy guy! As much as I wanna jab at you, Ill hold back! Good luck next year dogbreath!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho