Possible Playoff venues

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1322974" timestamp="1352322168"]
[b]Top 5 Venues[/b]
1. Berry Center
2. Woodforest
3. The Butch
4. Turner Stadium
5. Waller ISD
[/quote]I like Galena Park ISD over Woodforest, but Woodforest is by the Woodlands.  Stallworth is really nice and seats more than most high school venues around.  Agree with Berry Center as #1, a very good venue, but getting into that area on a Friday evening is a night mare.  Tully Stadium and Katy ISD Stadium are top notch.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think for 19-4a vs 20-4a 1st round you gotta play at the Butch, Lamar, or Baytown area, for LCM vs Crosby the Butch would be as nuetral as you can get and plenty big enough, I'd like to see the D1 schools play at Lamar Friday and Saturday nights. Ozen and BH might as well flip for home field.

[quote name="football04" post="1323186" timestamp="1352344880"]
I think for 19-4a vs 20-4a 1st round you gotta play at the Butch, Lamar, or Baytown area, for LCM vs Crosby the Butch would be as nuetral as you can get and plenty big enough, I'd like to see the D1 schools play at Lamar Friday and Saturday nights. Ozen and BH might as well flip for home field.
[/quote]
Actually it's going to be BH and Livingston. I could see Woodforest Stadium first round or Turner Stadium.

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1323004" timestamp="1352324038"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=105739.msg1322974#msg1322974 date=1352322168]
[b]Top 5 Venues[/b]
1. Berry Center
2. Woodforest
3. The Butch
4. Turner Stadium
5. Waller ISD
[/quote]
Can ya'll please hurry up and finish 290. I cuss every time I go through there, which is a couple of times a month on my way to Austin for meetings. It will be nice when done though. ;D
[/quote]

You and I both.  Lol.  It's a 3 year project, but seems like it has been messed up forever.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder