C.E. King at Crosby Game Thread/Crosby wins 24-0!

WOSgrad

You're right, they might show us how to score. KP only managed 294 yards of total offense, gave up 187 on D and scored 29 pts. Crosby held them to 100 total yards with the backups in the last quarter and half.Crosby could have easily scored 63 or 70 pts on New Caney. King had the second best combination of size and athleticism I've seen since SC, plus they had a great scheme with the kids to pull it off. You can really tell those are the two biggest schools in the district. Very physical game and some of King kids started scrapping towards the end, but I guess they didn't realize we have hay meadows and hoods over here. Bold prediction. . . . If KP doesn't score on Crosby they could end the season with 5 consecutive shutouts. . . . . Now feel free to ream me.

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1305659" timestamp="1350753398"]
You're right, they might show us how to score. KP only managed 294 yards of total offense, gave up 187 on D and scored 29 pts. Crosby held them to 100 total yards with the backups in the last quarter and half.Crosby could have easily scored 63 or 70 pts on New Caney. King had the second best combination of size and athleticism I've seen since SC, plus they had a great scheme with the kids to pull it off. You can really tell those are the two biggest schools in the district. Very physical game and some of King kids started scrapping towards the end, but I guess they didn't realize we have hay meadows and hoods over here. Bold prediction. . . . If KP doesn't score on Crosby they could end the season with 5 consecutive shutouts. . . . . Now feel free to ream me.
[/quote]Ican tell you spent some time lookin up the stats.Fact is ya'll lost to Dayton and they have beat all 3 of the teams we're talkin about!!!  Crosby might want to keep the starters in the whole game!! 

[quote name="kneebraceace" post="1305670" timestamp="1350754625"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=104934.msg1305659#msg1305659 date=1350753398]
[/quote]Ican tell you spent some time lookin up the stats.Fact is ya'll lost to Dayton and they have beat all 3 of the teams we're talkin about!!!  Crosby might want to keep the starters in the whole game!!
[/quote]What? Are you telling me something I didn't know or just wanted to throw in a "Crosby beat dayton"? You said KP might show us a thing or two, I told you why they probably won't, and you said dayton beat all three? Guess comprehension wasn't part of the curriculum.

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1305678" timestamp="1350755798"]
[quote author=kneebraceace link=topic=104934.msg1305670#msg1305670 date=1350754625]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=104934.msg1305659#msg1305659 date=1350753398]
[/quote]What? Are you telling me something I didn't know or just wanted to throw in a [b]"Crosby beat dayton"?[/b] You said KP might show us a thing or two, I told you why they probably won't, and you said dayton beat all three? [b]Guess comprehension wasn't part of the curriculum.[/b]
[/quote] Ok so whos comprehension of curriculum was you refereeing to? his or yours? IJS  ???

I honestly believe if crosby can find a corner, we can do well in the playoffs, it's all about kids playing the position better, or coaching staffs protecting them with schemes, Crosby's defense will become very scheme oriented in the playoffs, (most the time). Crosby wants to play a 3/4 not a 1/2 and with the current rankings thats probably the case. given crosby is 4 students smaller than dayton... watch out D1 could be nederland/Dayton or Summer Creek first round of playoffs that's a tough game. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder