Will Silsbee go deep in the playoffs?

BADSANTA

I was trying to figure up who they would play. I think they will get Huffman first round. Huffman appears to be solid this year, so that would probably be one of the better area first round games.

If Silsbee can get past Huffman, it looks maybe that they would get the winner of Yates/Stafford, which will probably be Yates. Although Yates isn't the team of the 90's would be another tough test. The third round I think you would see a really tough team IMO. So my answer would be if you win 1st round, I think Silsbee could get to the third round.

With their skill players a year older and more experience (Reed, Spearman) , I think they're more effective, plus their defence in my opinion is playing alot better than last year, Thibadeux (or however you spell it) , Adams, and Miller are playing pretty good. Not to mention Silsbee's secondary on D is playing better. I think Silsbee can get to the third round, lets worry about it when we get to Silsbee vs Huffman though. ;) that will be a measuring stick, or even the WOS game. If they can play well and beat WOS, they can be 3 rounds deep.

[quote name="Just_a_dad" post="1303057" timestamp="1350511061"]
Take WO-S and BC out of the equation.. And the same little schools that have battled it out for years are left..
[/quote]

What equation you talking about? What same little schools? and what does that have to do with Silsbee's schedule and them going deep in playoffs?

Guest Air Bisquit
Take WO-S and BC out of the equation.. And the same little schools that have battled it out for years are left..
[/quote]
I guess PNG Livingston LCM and Lumberton dropped to 2A  ;D ::)

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1303069" timestamp="1350511914"]
[quote author=Just_a_dad link=topic=104805.msg1303057#msg1303057 date=1350511061]
[/quote]
I guess PNG Livingston LCM and Lumberton dropped to 2A  ;D ::)
[/quote] Lets see. 4A  LCM Beat 3A Cold spring. And 3A Silsbee beat 4A LCM. Then 4A Livingston Beat 4A LCM. Then 3A Silsbee beat 4A Livingston. So Not only did Silsbee beat the team that beat Cold Spring. But they also beat the team that beat the team that beat Cold spring.  ;D. Got it.  ;D

[/quote]

Silsbee hasn't played any 2A schools bro! All 4A and 3A. WOS has played a equal schedule to Silsbee.

What 2A schools has Silsbee played this year? ???
[/quote][quote name="Just_a_dad" post="1303048" timestamp="1350510443"]
Your only as good as your strength of schedule.. WO-S will be your true test. Beating
up a 2A schools want get you there.
[/quote]

Officially 66 seconds before the predictable "hand slap and you have been put in your place reply"!!!!!
Shame on Just A Dad for provoking the Silsbee wrath!!! Lol! My boy AAW never disappoints!
Go Tigers!

Rake1

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Just_a_dad" post="1303219" timestamp="1350524032"]
Good luck Tigers.
[/quote]

You call Silsbee out, saying [b]" Your only as good as your strength of schedule.. WO-S will be your true test. Beating
up a 2A schools want get you there"[/b]

You get busted and you come back with [b]"good luck tigers"[/b]

Tail tucked between your legs ;D ;D

[IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii213/brooksadrian/Sable/CIMG1255.jpg[/img]

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1303251" timestamp="1350526518"]
[quote author=Just_a_dad link=topic=104805.msg1303219#msg1303219 date=1350524032]
Good luck Tigers.
[/quote]

You call Silsbee out, saying [b]" Your only as good as your strength of schedule.. WO-S will be your true test. Beating
up a 2A schools want get you there"[/b]

You get busted and you come back with [b]"good luck tigers"[/b]

Tail tucked between your legs ;D ;D

[IMG]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii213/brooksadrian/Sable/CIMG1255.jpg[/img]
[/quote] ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476