Saturday Headlines 10/6/2012

Guest octfeb
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1289188" timestamp="1349217556"]
I'm right on time this week and so should you!
[b]Gentlemen[/b], start your engines...
[/quote] Seriously? Didn't we have this same discriminating issue last year?  ;)

[quote name="octfeb" post="1289211" timestamp="1349219279"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=104059.msg1289188#msg1289188 date=1349217556]
[/quote] Seriously? Didn't we have this same discriminating issue last year?  ;)
[/quote]Stay on him, octfeb  ;D

MAN ASSAULTED AFTER GRID MATCH
(AP Mont Belvieu, Tx)
An as yet unidentified man was assaulted and beaten after a local high school football game last evening. A witness has told authorities that a man was in the parking lot lighting a smoke after last nights game between Barbers Hill and Kingwood Park before entering his vehicle.
The anonymous witness then described the man being rushed and beaten with numerous canes and walkers by a mob wearing black and gold bandanas. Gang activity is suspected. Emergency responders found the victim in the fetal position toking three Marlboros and a blunt the size of a cuban cigar and clutching a backpack containing 62 packs of cigarettes, 2000 + expired counterfeit tickets to a Nederland @ Vidor game, a large bag of green vegetation that had been peed on by a skunk, and a can of black spray paint. No identification was found. When help arrived the man muttered over and over hillforeal, hillforeal, hillforeal for hours with red glassy eyes and a fixed gaze. Language experts have determined hillforeal is a Hopi Indian word meaning "we suck-round ball soon". When asked off the record for an opinion on the incident Nederland, Tx. PD chief Daryl Bush opined that he suspected the perps were from the Pt Neches and Groves communities. A short half-a$$ed investigation is under way.

[quote name="coach pops" post="1289228" timestamp="1349221310"]

(AP Mont Belvieu, Tx)
An as yet unidentified man was assaulted and beaten after a local high school football game last evening. A witness has told authorities that a man was in the parking lot lighting a smoke after last nights game between Barbers Hill and Kingwood Park before entering his vehicle.
The anonymous witness then described the man being rushed and beaten with numerous canes and walkers by a mob wearing black and gold bandanas. Gang activity is suspected. Emergency responders found the victim in the fetal position toking three Marlboros and a blunt the size of a cuban cigar and clutching a backpack containing 62 packs of cigarettes, 2000 + expired counterfeit tickets to a Nederland @ Vidor game, a large bag of green vegetation that had been peed on by a skunk, and a can of black spray paint. No identification was found. When help arrived the man muttered over and over hillforeal, hillforeal, hillforeal for hours with red glassy eyes and a fixed gaze. Language experts have determined hillforeal is a Hopi Indian word meaning "we suck-round ball soon". When asked off the record for an opinion on the incident Nederland, Tx. PD chief Daryl Bush opined that he suspected the perps were from the Pt Neches and Groves communities. A short half-a$$ed investigation is under way.
[/quote]
ROFL!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;DTEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Trocket" post="1289224" timestamp="1349220410"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=104059.msg1289211#msg1289211 date=1349219279]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=104059.msg1289188#msg1289188 date=1349217556]
[/quote]Stay on him, octfeb  ;D
[/quote] ;D ;D

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1289232" timestamp="1349221749"]
[quote author=coach pops link=topic=104059.msg1289228#msg1289228 date=1349221310]

(AP Mont Belvieu, Tx)
[/quote]
ROFL!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;DTEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
Best post ever!!!!!!!!!

(AP Mont Belvieu, Tx)
[/quote]

For the record the tickets were not counterfeit....... ;D ;D ;D  Funny Stuff......

Lumberton and BMT Central Join Forces

School officials from both Lumberton High and Beaumont Central High Schools joined forces today on the steps of the Babe Zaharis monument.  Officials have agreed to apply $2 for every ticket sold to help BMTSoulja buy a turkey.  Officials report the young man has almost outgrown his chicken and has been unable to secure a larger bird.  Those interested in buying the chicken, it is trained and answers to the names "Double-Dribble" or "Pinky".

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/smokinpres.jpg/][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img513/3041/smokinpres.jpg[/img][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

School officials expect at minimum, 6 fans to attend this monumental battle.  Come early, nachos are limited.  ;)

(AP Mont Belvieu, Tx)
[/quote] :o ;D

[quote name="octfeb" post="1289211" timestamp="1349219279"]
[/quote] ohh.My bad.  :o ;)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1289397" timestamp="1349234162"]
[/quote]i handled it  ;)

Guest octfeb
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1289397" timestamp="1349234162"]
[/quote] is alright  :)

[quote name="octfeb" post="1289474" timestamp="1349268249"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=104059.msg1289397#msg1289397 date=1349234162]
[/quote] is alright  :)
[/quote]

My Husband laughed at the "gentle" part.

[center][font=times new roman]

[size=36pt][u][b]20-4A Tribune[/b][/u][/size]

[size=24pt]Black Pearl Sighted In Beaumont![/size]
Vidor Pirates Sail Across Neches River, Return Clothed in Panther Fur; Picture Below:

[IMG]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z370/pn-gbandkid/VidorPirateShip.jpg[/img]

[size=24pt]PN-G Plays, Wins in "Lucky" Cypress-Mauriceville[/size]
In A Somewhat Campy Interview Following Coldspring Game, Crouch Renames School, Changes Team Name to "LC-M Cuddlin' Care Bears"; Mascot Pictured Below:

[IMG]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z370/pn-gbandkid/LC-MCareBear.gif[/img]

[size=24pt]BULLDOG STADIUM BURNS!!!![/size]
Bonfire Lit During Pep Rally Never Properly Extinguished, Stadium Catches Fire During Game; Small, Domesticated Housecat with Green Collar Seen Running Away from Inferno with Smoking Tail

[size=24pt]Soulja Checked Into Psychiatric Hospital[/size]
Doctors Say Long-Time Jaguar Fan's "Gone Bonkers" Following Central's Second Straight Loss to Lumberton; Reportedly Rooming With Smoking Baby

[size=14pt]In Other News:[/size]

New Study at PN-G finds Gree-Gree More Powerful than Shamrocks; Coach Faircloth Authors Paper on Subject

West Orange-Stark Defense Forces First Ever Negative Score Against Hardin-Jefferson; Refs Swear Dan Hooks is Not Involved

mytwocents Seen Grabbing Several Turkey Legs from Ozen Concessions Stand & Running Away; Later Arrested by tvc, All Turkey Legs Confiscated

[/font][/center]

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1289536" timestamp="1349272789"]

Vidor Pirates Sail Across Neches River, Return Clothed in Panther Fur; Picture Below:

[IMG]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z370/pn-gbandkid/VidorPirateShip.jpg[/img]

In A Somewhat Campy Interview Following Coldspring Game, Crouch Renames School, Changes Team Name to "LC-M Cuddlin' Care Bears"; Mascot Pictured Below:

[IMG]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z370/pn-gbandkid/LC-MCareBear.gif[/img]

Bonfire Lit During Pep Rally Never Properly Extinguished, Stadium Catches Fire During Game; Small, Domesticated Housecat with Green Collar Seen Running Away from Inferno with Smoking Tail

Doctors Say Long-Time Jaguar Fan's "Gone Bonkers" Following Central's Second Straight Loss to Lumberton; Reportedly Rooming With Smoking Baby

New Study at PN-G finds Gree-Gree More Powerful than Shamrocks; Coach Faircloth Authors Paper on Subject

West Orange-Stark Defense Forces First Ever Negative Score Against Hardin-Jefferson; Refs Swear Dan Hooks is Not Involved

mytwocents Seen Grabbing Several Turkey Legs from Ozen Concessions Stand & Running Away; Later Arrested by tvc, All Turkey Legs Confiscated

[/font][/center]
[/quote]

LMAO!!!!! I'm dying laughing at these!!!!  ;D

[/font][/center]
[/quote]
You just had to give my plan away huh. You just had to.  ;)

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1289550" timestamp="1349273600"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104059.msg1289548#msg1289548 date=1349273465]
You just had to give my plan away huh. You just had to.  ;)
[/quote]

You'd never have gotten away with it. Ozen has more speed. ;D
[/quote]
Lmao true. They do have that all world speed after all.

[/font][/center]
[/quote]Rolando!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder