1. 1. Who wins???????????

• Dayton
    • Crosby

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1276492" timestamp="1348138355"]
OK Dayton, I need me one of those purple horse hats.  If Price beats my Eagles tomorrow I am defecting.......... ;) ;)  Only one stipulation, I refuse to pull my teeth out.  ;D ;D
[/quote] You really should stop smokin that stuff...  ;)

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="liltex" post="1276442" timestamp="1348111493"]
Dayt 67 Crosby 4  ;)
[/quote]

Holding the Broncos to 67 points while scoring two safeties - that Crosby defense was cookin'.  :D

(And, yes, I know it is liltex's prediction.  I'm just playing along with his numbers.) :)

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1276492" timestamp="1348138355"]
OK Dayton, I need me one of those purple horse hats.  If Price beats my Eagles tomorrow I am defecting.......... ;) ;)  Only one stipulation, I refuse to pull my teeth out.  ;D ;D
[/quote]will you at least have relations with a goat. Besides I would hate for you to be toothless at one of our games. You would need security every bathroom visit.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1276538" timestamp="1348147584"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=103214.msg1276492#msg1276492 date=1348138355]
[/quote]will you at least have relations with a goat. Besides I would hate for you to be toothless at one of our games. You would need security every bathroom visit.
[/quote] :o

Ok back to the subject on hand. I got to check out some the the bronx practice yesterday and im feeling alot more confident about a bronco victory by a pretty good margin. I know crosby runs a hurry up offense which is great when its working. Problem  is when its not your defense stays on the field all night. I dont see crosby moving the ball consistantly on this bronco defense which will make the already fast bronco offense look even faster as the game wears on. I think the bronx break 30 and dont see crosby getting more than 17.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1276566" timestamp="1348150253"]
Ok back to the subject on hand. I got to check out some the the bronx practice yesterday and im feeling alot more confident about a bronco victory by a pretty good margin. I know crosby runs a hurry up offense which is great when its working. Problem  is when its not your defense stays on the field all night. I dont see crosby moving the ball consistantly on this bronco defense which will make the already fast bronco offense look even faster as the game wears on. I think the bronx break 30 and dont see crosby getting more than 17.
[/quote] I don't know bout the score... But I do know that the Broncos are working their tails off... Dayton by a few but not a blow out.. Would be nice though.. make that much more fun :)

I went and watched Crosby scrimmage Mag. West before the regular season started, I wasn't impressed by either team.They both looked flat, but from what I have read and heard from different people Crosby is playing much better now, just like most teams are after a few games.

This is what I think will determine how this game goes if Dayton can get the offense to fire on all cylinders and the defense cotains Crosby's deep pass and speed of the twins Dayton by 16+, but if Dayton does not play lights out it will be a close game till times up. I still pick Dayton but only by 6 because we have Carranco. Either way the game goes I'll still be here supporting Dayton and eating crow afterwards if we lose.

Oh and by the way Crosby Sucks.     

[quote name="cougar14" post="1276428" timestamp="1348109811"]
I don't know many all-americans that don't dominate in high school. 19 per catch in a running offense is pretty dominant. NS ran a lot his way and many nights stood out as the most physical kids on the field. Ask a Westbrook fan. During the years Rollison would have been there Todd and Newton were the qbs. If he redshirted Frazier would have been there. And Mangino did say that but it was the common sentiment being echoed throughout Lawrence, the Michigan coaches thought higher of him than that. You sound like you used to be one of those guys that used to hand out gatorade and fresh towels at Bronco games 'cause he couldn't get any run. But hey, at least now you can say you know more about Texas football than the BR. . . . . And how many squirts it takes to get to the bottom of a gatorade bottle.
[/quote]

20 yards a game receiving.  Call it what you want.  So what you're saying is that he's a good blocking TE that everybody thought was the savior for UT football.  Ok, glad we got that covered.  I'm going to say this one more time slowly so you can let it sink in.  Rollison was never in any type of competition with Newton.  They were never on the same field together.  Todd was a senior when Rollison was a true Freshmen.  Not many true freshmen see the field over a senior incumbent.  Incumbent means the guy that already has the job.  Just saving you some time. 
As far as your other cousin and Reesing, could you quit back tracking.  First you said everybody was calling him the next Reesing.  When I called you on that, you said Mangino told him that on a recruiting trip.  Now you're familiar with the "common sentiments" in Lawrence, Kansas?  Now we're bringing Michigan into this?  Was he also the next "Shoelace?" 
As far as what I did on the field, I was a two year starter and made all district both years.  I'm not Barrett Matthews, but I'm only one NCAA Td reception behind him.  He's got me by a significant amount in the TD drop department though. 

With regard to Friday, how about a little wager?  If Dayton loses, I'll agree to come on here, eat my crow and then never post again.  If Crosby loses youll agree to do the same.  Deal?

[quote name="Mike Latorice" post="1277038" timestamp="1348182072"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=103214.msg1276428#msg1276428 date=1348109811]
I don't know many all-americans that don't dominate in high school. 19 per catch in a running offense is pretty dominant. NS ran a lot his way and many nights stood out as the most physical kids on the field. Ask a Westbrook fan. During the years Rollison would have been there Todd and Newton were the qbs. If he redshirted Frazier would have been there. And Mangino did say that but it was the common sentiment being echoed throughout Lawrence, the Michigan coaches thought higher of him than that. You sound like you used to be one of those guys that used to hand out gatorade and fresh towels at Bronco games 'cause he couldn't get any run. But hey, at least now you can say you know more about Texas football than the BR. . . . . And how many squirts it takes to get to the bottom of a gatorade bottle.
[/quote]

20 yards a game receiving.  Call it what you want.  So what you're saying is that he's a good blocking TE that everybody thought was the savior for UT football.  Ok, glad we got that covered.  I'm going to say this one more time slowly so you can let it sink in.  Rollison was never in any type of competition with Newton.  They were never on the same field together.  Todd was a senior when Rollison was a true Freshmen.  Not many true freshmen see the field over a senior incumbent.  Incumbent means the guy that already has the job.  Just saving you some time. 
As far as your other cousin and Reesing, could you quit back tracking.  First you said everybody was calling him the next Reesing.  When I called you on that, you said Mangino told him that on a recruiting trip.  Now you're familiar with the "common sentiments" in Lawrence, Kansas?  Now we're bringing Michigan into this?  Was he also the next "Shoelace?" 
As far as what I did on the field, I was a two year starter and made all district both years.  I'm not Barrett Matthews, but I'm only one NCAA Td reception behind him.  He's got me by a significant amount in the TD drop department though. 

With regard to Friday, how about a little wager?  If Dayton loses, I'll agree to come on here, eat my crow and then never post again.  If Crosby loses youll agree to do the same.  Deal?
[/quote]What years were those? I was all-district twice, first team senior year. Was 1-2 against Dayton though. I'll let the systems and comparison thing rest because I think you're trying to say something I'm not. If you actually read what I said you wouldn't repeat the same post. I didn't say anything about him being a savior, they wrote the article. I agree with your assessment of him. And on the Rollison thing if you do the arithmetic you would see what I'm saying on eligibility. On the wager, we talking ever post on SETX? 

[quote name="cougar14" post="1277100" timestamp="1348187826"]
[quote author=Mike Latorice link=topic=103214.msg1277038#msg1277038 date=1348182072]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=103214.msg1276428#msg1276428 date=1348109811]
[/quote]

[/quote]What years were those? I was all-district twice, first team senior year. Was 1-2 against Dayton though. I'll let the systems and comparison thing rest because I think you're trying to say something I'm not. If you actually read what I said you wouldn't repeat the same post. I didn't say anything about him being a savior, they wrote the article. I agree with your assessment of him. And on the Rollison thing if you do the arithmetic you would see what I'm saying on eligibility. On the wager, we talking ever post on SETX?
[/quote]

94-95. yes, ever.  Are you that confident in those 5'2" twins?  Put your money where your mouth is.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder