Crosby at Dayton Predictions

WOSgrad

Who wins???????????  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???????????

• Dayton
    • Crosby

FINALLY! I thought for sure I must be the only one getting tired of hearing all this useless information... I think the new kitty was trying to let everybody know he got stat skills.. which had NOTHING to do with Dayton putting a whoopin on Crosby...  Time to change the litter Coug14...  ;)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1277002" timestamp="1348177557"]
Smoking Baby, What have they done with Tyronne?
[/quote]

There is only 4 internet connections in Liberty County.  Octfeb, Liltex, Bronco1 and Steven Spielberg (aka Sonic Special Director) have them taken up.  Well, that and the Hightower Unit has limited access to only those in good standing....... ;D ;D 

[quote name="Mike Latorice" post="1277114" timestamp="1348188521"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=103214.msg1277100#msg1277100 date=1348187826]
[quote author=Mike Latorice link=topic=103214.msg1277038#msg1277038 date=1348182072]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=103214.msg1276428#msg1276428 date=1348109811]
I don't know many all-americans that don't dominate in high school. 19 per catch in a running offense is pretty dominant. NS ran a lot his way and many nights stood out as the most physical kids on the field. Ask a Westbrook fan. During the years Rollison would have been there Todd and Newton were the qbs. If he redshirted Frazier would have been there. And Mangino did say that but it was the common sentiment being echoed throughout Lawrence, the Michigan coaches thought higher of him than that. You sound like you used to be one of those guys that used to hand out gatorade and fresh towels at Bronco games 'cause he couldn't get any run. But hey, at least now you can say you know more about Texas football than the BR. . . . . And how many squirts it takes to get to the bottom of a gatorade bottle.
[/quote]

20 yards a game receiving.  Call it what you want.  So what you're saying is that he's a good blocking TE that everybody thought was the savior for UT football.  Ok, glad we got that covered.  I'm going to say this one more time slowly so you can let it sink in.  Rollison was never in any type of competition with Newton.  They were never on the same field together.  Todd was a senior when Rollison was a true Freshmen.  Not many true freshmen see the field over a senior incumbent.  Incumbent means the guy that already has the job.  Just saving you some time. 
As far as your other cousin and Reesing, could you quit back tracking.  First you said everybody was calling him the next Reesing.  When I called you on that, you said Mangino told him that on a recruiting trip.  Now you're familiar with the "common sentiments" in Lawrence, Kansas?  Now we're bringing Michigan into this?  Was he also the next "Shoelace?" 
As far as what I did on the field, I was a two year starter and made all district both years.  I'm not Barrett Matthews, but I'm only one NCAA Td reception behind him.  He's got me by a significant amount in the TD drop department though. 

With regard to Friday, how about a little wager?  If Dayton loses, I'll agree to come on here, eat my crow and then never post again.  If Crosby loses youll agree to do the same.  Deal?
[/quote]What years were those? I was all-district twice, first team senior year. Was 1-2 against Dayton though. I'll let the systems and comparison thing rest because I think you're trying to say something I'm not. If you actually read what I said you wouldn't repeat the same post. I didn't say anything about him being a savior, they wrote the article. I agree with your assessment of him. And on the Rollison thing if you do the arithmetic you would see what I'm saying on eligibility. On the wager, we talking ever post on SETX?
[/quote]

94-95. yes, ever.  Are you that confident in those 5'2" twins?  Put your money where your mouth is.
[/quote]Deal, I ain't coming on to eat no crow though. Crosby 35 - 27

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1277156" timestamp="1348190419"]
I think he is still busy breaking that record pulling the ricshaw cross country.(im sure I spelled ricshaw wrong).
[/quote] I have a photo of him :)

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1277139" timestamp="1348189733"]
Ok if by some miracle crosby pulls this off I refuse to eat crow. Crosby is quiet as a churchmouse with basically no smack talk. I hate to say it but I miss bh posters.
[/quote]I think it's because we know more about football and the type of team we have. I predicted 38-21 on Barbers Hill simply cause I know what they have. Great system with discipline team can lead to over achievement. The inverse is true too which Crosby has sometime been guilty of as I was on one of those teams. Crosby folks just think we can win, not blow out, not dominate or embarrass. We just think we can win which has not all the time been a realistic outcome. I think we're 2-11 last 13 years. Hopefully it's a different story now though, if not it's going to be      read-only for me. Hope it lives up to what it appears to be. 

[quote name="cougar14" post="1277169" timestamp="1348190818"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103214.msg1277139#msg1277139 date=1348189733]
Ok if by some miracle crosby pulls this off I refuse to eat crow. Crosby is quiet as a churchmouse with basically no smack talk. I hate to say it but I miss bh posters.
[/quote][u][b]I think it's because we know more about football[/b][/u] and the type of team we have. I predicted 38-21 on Barbers Hill simply cause I know what they have. Great system with discipline team can lead to over achievement. The inverse is true too which Crosby has sometime been guilty of as I was on one of those teams. Crosby folks just think we can win, not blow out, not dominate or embarrass. We just think we can win which has not all the time been a realistic outcome. I think we're 2-11 last 13 years. Hopefully it's a different story now though, if not it's going to be      read-only for me. Hope it lives up to what it appears to be.
[/quote]

::)

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1277457" timestamp="1348240132"]
Looking for a Bronco win tonight.  I'm taking my boy to his first football game and he needs to see how much fun it is to destroy the cougars.  Let's go Broncos. Too bad I couldn't convince the old lady to dress him in a CROSBY SUCKS t-shirt.
[/quote]If his mom lets me I am bringing my little cousin. He lives in Dayton right now but he's only a 4th grader. He's right at 68" and a shade over 200 lbs. He's from Crosby but moved for his mom's job. His dad is about 6'4" and 240. I'm expecting him to be an all-state candidate on the d-line. He'll be a lot bigger than Wright but the production like it is for so many of muy family members will be the question. Boy told me he doesn't want to go to Crosby cause he doesn't want to be a loser. Hopefully tonight changes that, if not I'll just kidnap him and bring him back to CISD  to play with his older cousin. I'm going Cougars in a classic.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1277668" timestamp="1348255869"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=103214.msg1277457#msg1277457 date=1348240132]
Looking for a Bronco win tonight.  I'm taking my boy to his first football game and he needs to see how much fun it is to destroy the cougars.  Let's go Broncos. Too bad I couldn't convince the old lady to dress him in a CROSBY SUCKS t-shirt.
[/quote]If his mom lets me I am bringing my little cousin. He lives in Dayton right now but he's only a 4th grader. He's right at 68" and a shade over 200 lbs. He's from Crosby but moved for his mom's job. His dad is about 6'4" and 240. I'm expecting him to be an all-state candidate on the d-line. He'll be a lot bigger than Wright but the production like it is for so many of muy family members will be the question. [b]Boy told me he doesn't want to go to Crosby cause he doesn't want to be a loser[/b]. Hopefully tonight changes that, if not I'll just kidnap him and bring him back to CISD  to play with his older cousin. I'm going Cougars in a classic.
[/quote]Smart kid!! :o ;D

Dayton vs crosby is the game to make for any casual fan. Its the one game of the year I actually get nervous. There is no love lost on these to teams and even though dayton has a excellent record against crosby lately, crosby has been the one team in our district that has the athletes to match up. I just hope we see a clean game with limited turnovers and penalties and may the best team win. One side not no matter what happens tonight if all the stars aligned right this could be a rematch in the quarter finals. I know it would be a long shot but I bet it would sell out stallworth.

[quote name="BearBacker15" post="1277678" timestamp="1348256310"]
Dayton should handle this, defense is too strong and I know first hand that Crosby doesn't like getting hit. Go Broncs.

Dayton  35
Crosby  7
[/quote]Why is that? Besides the playoff game in North Shore where Dobbins scored 5 or 6 we out-hit y'all every game we played y'all. Stay over there in 18-4a boy, the trash line is 1960.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1277695" timestamp="1348257349"]
Dayton vs crosby is the game to make for any casual fan. Its the one game of the year I actually get nervous. There is no love lost on these to teams and even though dayton has a excellent record against crosby lately, crosby has been the one team in our district that has the athletes to match up. I just hope we see a clean game with limited turnovers and penalties and may the best team win. One side not no matter what happens tonight if all the stars aligned right this could be a rematch in the quarter finals. I know it would be a long shot but I bet it would sell out stallworth.
[/quote]Nah- Vidor would take them out before we could get to em !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder