1. 1. Who wins???????????

• Dayton
    • Crosby

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="cougar14" post="1274511" timestamp="1347912366"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103214.msg1274390#msg1274390 date=1347906598]
[quote author=dayton link=topic=103214.msg1274382#msg1274382 date=1347906205]
One other fun fact for the stat lovers....

Crosby ypg allowed - 360    ppg - 17  Willis, Nederland, Barbers hill
Dayton ypg allowed - 177  ppg  - 6.3  Elkins, Livingston, New Caney
[/quote]our defense pts per game is actually better than that. One td against livingston was a int return. Sucked to because kenner had just scored the play before the int. Called back for a penalty.
[/quote] I see it says Barbers Hill had 507 yads of offense. I don't know where they got that from. Barbers Hill had 241 rushing and 70 yards passing, so 311 total. Ned had 208 rushing and 96 passing for a total of 304. Don't know the Willis stats but they couldn't have had more than 250 total. Defense is the best in a while. Crosby also has 730 rushing yards the last two games which is more than Dayton has total on the season. You have the Tyrik The Freak thing right too. I know what the recruiting services said, but truth of the matter is couldn't get on the field at Auburn. He transferred to Sam Houston and got beat out again. It's kind of like Garrett Gilbert being the number one qb in the nation when he came out. They took him out of that Lake Travis system and now he's ruining SMU's season. Coaching up talent is exactly what Riordan is doing. One thing he didn't have at Sulphur Springs is a back that could go for 2000. We'll see how good of a coaching job Riordan does Friday night. If he goes 2-0 against the Ponies it could spell danger for the Bronco faithful for while.
[/quote]dont compare lt to ss it makes you sound ignorant. If this guy is the master mind you say he is why only one state championship. Last I checked lt had 5 straight. Dont let anybody fool you ss was loaded with talent when it left so did their rings. Also ss running back in 08 was a beast.

Crosby is not lying about thier D folks. BH moved the ball pretty well in the first half then they adjusted at half time and BAM BH was in 3rd and long the rest of the night. If Crosby teaches #15 how to catch the long ball it will be tough to stop them. Dayton should have better speed than BH and contain the corners a little better on D, so that will help keep them in check.  This should be a great game!!

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1274538" timestamp="1347914043"]
Why would dayton posters disappear. Even if crosby wins just like bh did we all know how it will turn out. Bh and crosby playing bb while dayton playing football.
[/quote]

I'm glad you guys get two more weeks in the season year than we do because it must be hard to be a bronco knowing the butt kickings are about to begin in .....pick a sport..... ;D

[quote name="octfeb" post="1274545" timestamp="1347914254"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=103214.msg1274526#msg1274526 date=1347913530]
I predict Crosby wins then 40 Dayton posters disappear ;)
[/quote] you just mad cause yall didn't win...
[/quote]

True Dat :-\

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1274544" timestamp="1347914247"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103214.msg1274538#msg1274538 date=1347914043]
Why would dayton posters disappear. Even if crosby wins just like bh did we all know how it will turn out. Bh and crosby playing bb while dayton playing football.
[/quote]

I'm glad you guys get two more weeks in the season year than we do because it must be hard to be a bronco knowing the butt kickings are about to begin in .....pick a sport..... ;D
[/quote]basketball

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1274557" timestamp="1347914952"]
I was actually pulling fot bh last game and this is what I get bhfan. Although I did say bh over crosby in a upset.
[/quote]

If we would have won i would be a bronco fan in this one, but like i said if you guys blow them out or even win then BH is going to have to pull a rabbit out of its hat to get to the playoffs ;D Gotta pull for Crosby in this one :-X Heck we gotta get past King and KP before i can even breath ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1274560" timestamp="1347915366"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103214.msg1274557#msg1274557 date=1347914952]
I was actually pulling fot bh last game and this is what I get bhfan. Although I did say bh over crosby in a upset.
[/quote]

If we would have won i would be a bronco fan in this one, but like i said if you guys blow them out or even win then BH is going to have to pull a rabbit out of its hat to get to the playoffs ;D Gotta pull for Crosby in this one :-X Heck we gotta get past King and KP before i can even breath ;D
[/quote] So what your saying is, If Dayton wins Friday, BH has no change of winning when Dayton comes to town? Is this what you are saying?  ???

[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103214.msg1274557#msg1274557 date=1347914952]
[/quote]

[/quote]i know just giving you a hard time. Not sure about ck but think bh will beat kp.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1274541" timestamp="1347914125"]
Crosby is not lying about thier D folks. BH moved the ball pretty well in the first half then they adjusted at half time and BAM BH was in 3rd and long the rest of the night. If Crosby teaches #15 how to catch the long ball it will be tough to stop them. Dayton should have better speed than BH and contain the corners a little better on D, so that will help keep them in check.  This should be a great game!!
[/quote]

comparing Dayton to bh is like apples to cherries, however...Dayton being the apples, of course

[/quote]

[/quote] Thank you BHFAN. I didn't like you much last week but I see you're coming around. You need to give some of your sense to that Eagle11 guy. Dayton fans are basing everything on strength of schedule and past results. The Stewart era was great but before that Dayton and Liberty used to be Crosby's door mats. They want to talk about the Ned game like we just got blown out. Ned got shut out in the second half just like the Hill, just made some mistakes early. Brand new offense with at least 7 new starters against what is probably a top 15 team in the state.They say Dayton is only giving up 6.3 ppg, well I guess they didn't know y'all were giving up 10.5 ppg before Friday. Those are good averages if you were playing an average offense. After we expose them y'all will have a template on how to beat them. My only worry is BH can't throw the ball, but neither can Dayton.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1274599" timestamp="1347918175"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=103214.msg1274560#msg1274560 date=1347915366]
[/quote]

[/quote] Thank you BHFAN. I didn't like you much last week but I see you're coming around. You need to give some of your sense to that Eagle11 guy. Dayton fans are basing everything on strength of schedule and past results. The Stewart era was great but before that Dayton and Liberty used to be Crosby's door mats. They want to talk about the Ned game like we just got blown out. Ned got shut out in the second half just like the Hill, just made some mistakes early. Brand new offense with at least 7 new starters against what is probably a top 15 team in the state.They say Dayton is only giving up 6.3 a game but I guess they didn't see y'all were giving up 4 ppg before last Friday. After we expose them y'all will have a template on how to beat them. My only worry is BH can't throw the ball, but neither can Dayton.
[/quote]were do you get your facts cougar14. Bh was not giving up 4pts per game. Nuevo leon which is horrible scored 13 and lt scored 8. Also you keep talking about the stewart era. Stewart wasnt the coach last year when we beat yall. Exactly how many yards have yall thrown for you act like crosby is throwing for tons of yards.

My fault, I was thinking about the two Lumberton scores. I was thinking Barbers Hill beat someone 20-0, but that was the GCM-Lumberton score. Good catch though, I'll fix that. Funny it's not 'til the 36th post you can catch something that is factually incorrect though. I know you checked everything else too.That means I gave you 35 post of the truth. I was getting off work and slipped up so my fault. 730 rushing yards the last two games to Dayton's 680 total. That number better be well over a 1000 if Crosby doesn't turn it over for the Purple Mares to have a chance. Oh yeah, my fault BHFAN, I accidentally gave y'all too much credit.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1274700" timestamp="1347926874"]
My fault, I was thinking about the two Lumberton scores. I was thinking Barbers Hill beat someone 20-0, but that was the GCM-Lumberton score. Good catch though, I'll fix that. Funny it's not 'til the 36th post you can catch something that is factually incorrect though. I know you checked everything else too.That means I gave you 35 post of the truth. I was getting off work and slipped up so my fault. 730 rushing yards the last two games to Dayton's 680 total. That number better be well over a 1000 if Crosby doesn't turn it over for the Purple Mares to have a chance. Oh yeah, my fault BHFAN, I accidentally gave y'all too much credit.
[/quote] Your in for a surprise !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed