[/quote]
watch and learn
[/quote]
Watch&learn,...What ma'am?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really AJ running for 140 yards on wos, are you kidding me????  Did you fall on your head and bump it??? AJ will be lucky to get 50 yards rushing on their defense. Incase you haven't noticed, AJ may be the best runner we have and that ain't saying much. I would really be suprised if png scores at all, if we do it will be a plus. Kinda like your delusional thoughts though, you obviously don't know football.

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1259986" timestamp="1346727975"]
really AJ running for 140 yards on wos, are you kidding me????  Did you fall on your head and bump it??? AJ will be lucky to get 50 yards rushing on their defense. Incase you haven't noticed, AJ may be the best runner we have and that ain't saying much. I would really be suprised if png scores at all, if we do it will be a plus. Kinda like your delusional thoughts though, you obviously don't know football.
[/quote]
just keep thinking as the indians are the underdogs..we love to think of us like that..we are gonna shock the world this year..and like i said wos offense sucks real bad

[quote name="tdavis9" post="1259996" timestamp="1346728539"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=102438.msg1259986#msg1259986 date=1346727975]
[/quote]
and like i said wos offense sucks real bad
[/quote]

I don't think an offense that gains 333 yards "sucks" real bad.

[quote name="tdavis9" post="1259996" timestamp="1346728539"]
[quote author=biaplayer link=topic=102438.msg1259986#msg1259986 date=1346727975]
[/quote]
just keep thinking as the indians are the underdogs..we love to think of us like that..we are gonna shock the world this year..and like i said wos offense sucks real bad
[/quote]
Wow. Gotta love rookies. Question is will this guy be back saturday morning to eat his or her crow?? I bet not.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1260006" timestamp="1346729971"]
[quote author=tdavis9 link=topic=102438.msg1259996#msg1259996 date=1346728539]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Wow. Gotta love rookies. Question is will this guy be back saturday morning to eat his or her crow?? I bet not.
[/quote]

^^^This^^^

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="tdavis9" post="1259860" timestamp="1346720127"]
wos has no offense so they will not score any points
png-35
wos-0
aj runs for 140 yards
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b457/SanityGT/areyouseriousbaby130x130.jpg[/img]

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1260006" timestamp="1346729971"]
[quote author=tdavis9 link=topic=102438.msg1259996#msg1259996 date=1346728539]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[b]Wow. Gotta love rookies. Question is will this guy be back saturday morning to eat his or her crow?? I bet not[/b].
[/quote]

And your an expert?? After reading your post for the past year I wouldn't think so....lol

;D ;D ;D ;D

Love my Indians, but this one is gonna be rough. Its ok because this is non district. Gotta work the bugs out. Got some big $#@% bugs on offense right now. Heard AJ may be running some receiver....should be interesting. Defense should get a good workout with WO-S. I will pick my Indians because I am faithful to the core, but IF they win it won't be by much, unless some steps up on offense. I think with what we have and the young players, it may take more than 2 games for that. Hope Dillon Hebert is doing better...expect him to play.

[quote name="FrodoNDN" post="1260387" timestamp="1346787917"]
Love my Indians, but this one is gonna be rough. Its ok because this is non district. Gotta work the bugs out. Got some big $#@% bugs on offense right now. Heard AJ may be running some receiver....should be interesting. Defense should get a good workout with WO-S. I will pick my Indians because I am faithful to the core, but IF they win it won't be by much, unless some steps up on offense. I think with what we have and the young players, it may take more than 2 games for that. Hope Dillon Hebert is doing better...expect him to play.
[/quote]

By no means am I trying to start anything but how accurate is your info and if AJ is playing receiver who will be qb?

[quote name="indianforever" post="1260391" timestamp="1346788122"]
[quote author=FrodoNDN link=topic=102438.msg1260387#msg1260387 date=1346787917]
[/quote]

By no means am I trying to start anything but how accurate is your info and if AJ is playing receiver who will be qb?
[/quote]

say what????

Interesting to say the least. I know both young men are very good athletes. Maybe this is a way to get as many athletes on the field together at the same time. Especially against WOS who we all know is full of athletes. Not sure how comfortable I am with Walkers first Varsity snaps coming against WOS!!!

I am behind whoever is under center or should I say behind center in our offense  ;D!

Never said I was an expert, but saying AJ is gonna run for 140 yards come on???? Really so I guess you believe this tooo??? I myself don't really care if you like my posts are not, you don't like it don't read it.  I'm not gonna come on here and say we are gonna shock the world lol I don't know what the score is gonna be, but I will tell you this ain't nothing gonna be easy for us this week. Unless wos just turns the ball over everytime they touch it we are gonna be in a real dogfight! Our leading rusher last week had a total of 33 yards. You may not like what I post but I'm not gonna run from the facts, we got a lot of speedbumps to smoothout. I know it is early in the season, but getting through these next two weeks isn't gonna be a cake walk. I saw two big fellas on the sidelines, I'm guessing they are injured haven't really heard much, saw them on the sidelines of the scrimmage,anyone know when they will be coming back?? I believe one of. Them may be Reasons if I'm not mistaken? As for AJ playing receiver this is the first I have heard! Wondering to myself how this will unfold, somekind of Razzle dazzle gimmick play or something. Be interesting to see if he can catch and get some yac yards afterwards. Who knows????

[quote name="FrodoNDN" post="1260417" timestamp="1346789839"]
Through the grapevine....Walker would play QB....doesn't mean he'll start but may be see both on the field at the same time. I could be all wet ???....AJ was seen taking reps at receiver....Doesn't matter if we can't catch though....
[/quote]

I guess we will know for sure Thursday night...we will see if walker plays in the JV game

[quote name="biaplayer" post="1260453" timestamp="1346791743"]
Never said I was an expert, but saying AJ is gonna run for 140 yards come on???? Really so I guess you believe this tooo??? I myself don't really care if you like my posts are not, you don't like it don't read it.  I'm not gonna come on here and say we are gonna shock the world lol I don't know what the score is gonna be, but I will tell you this ain't nothing gonna be easy for us this week. Unless wos just turns the ball over everytime they touch it we are gonna be in a real dogfight! Our leading rusher last week had a total of 33 yards. You may not like what I post but I'm not gonna run from the facts, we got a lot of speedbumps to smoothout. I know it is early in the season, but getting through these next two weeks isn't gonna be a cake walk. I saw two big fellas on the sidelines, I'm guessing they are injured haven't really heard much, saw them on the sidelines of the scrimmage,anyone know when they will be coming back?? I believe one of. Them may be Reasons if I'm not mistaken? As for AJ playing receiver this is the first I have heard! Wondering to myself how this will unfold, somekind of Razzle dazzle gimmick play or something. Be interesting to see if he can catch and get some yac yards afterwards. Who knows????
[/quote]

Reasons was on the field Friday against Silsbee....and thanks for saying what the rest of us are thinking!

The only thing I can say is WOS takes this one.

AND I am glad we just scrimmaged them and don't face them in a real game.  I was impressed.

PNG defense will not hang with their offense and no matter who shoots the gun for PNG, sorry but no way can they topple the Stang D and speed.

Hope PNG stays healthy for MCM so there won't be any other excuses when The DOGS....well,  I don't want to be cocky so I'll stop there.

Good luck to both teams, this will be a game to see from the start.

[quote name="indianforever" post="1260500" timestamp="1346794127"]
[quote author=FrodoNDN link=topic=102438.msg1260417#msg1260417 date=1346789839]
Through the grapevine....Walker would play QB....doesn't mean he'll start but may be see both on the field at the same time. I could be all wet ???....AJ was seen taking reps at receiver....Doesn't matter if we can't catch though....
[/quote]

I guess we will know for sure Thursday night...we will see if walker plays in the JV game
[/quote]

Frodo speaks the truth! 

We will at minimum see KW and AJ split time (very likely Ky starts).  AJ looks good on the outside... speed, soft hands, not to mention hes 6' 5"!