HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports WEEKLY HS PREVIEW SHOW/ARCHIVE LINK IS UP!!

The boys are back in town!!! That's right, the Hamburger Depot/SETXsports.com Weekly High School Preview Show kicks off TONIGHT at 6pm-8pm LIVE from Hamburger Depot at 790 Neches St. in downtown Beaumont! This is our 5th year of doing this live show and 4th year of doing it live at Hamburger Depot.

Come join me, Mike Sanchez, and my co-host Robert Sells (BmtSoulja1) and all the rest of the gang as we preview Week 0 games, talk about the match ups, announce our SETXsports rankings, give some early predictions on our local districts and in our last segment, have an open discussion where you the listener can take part in. Just post any questions or comments on this broadcast thread and we will discuss them on our show. Or, come join us out at Hamburger Depot and you might can get some air time!!

So, come on out and join Robert and I at 6pm for some great food and fun and talk some high school football!!

If not, just sit back in you easy chair and listen in LIVE here at SETXsports.com or on Legacy Sports Network.

Click this link to listen to tonight's show LIVE:

http://www.meridix.com/live.php?liveid=Jdawg03

HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports WEEKLY HIGH SCHOOL PREVIEW SHOW, LIVE TONIGHT here at SETXsports.com!!

You can listen to the archive of tonight's show by clicking on the following link: http://www.meridix.com/everywhere.php?liveid=jdawg03

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1253408" timestamp="1346187636"]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=102157.msg1253396#msg1253396 date=1346186899]
Just seeing the title of this thread makes me hungry.
[/quote]I'll send you a burger via mail to the great state of Alabama one day.  8)  On me.
[/quote]

Thanks, Soulja. :)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1253469" timestamp="1346191447"]
What players do you guys see emerging as new "go to guys", for 19-4A & 20-4A?

[b]Also Soulja, give us a run down on what small schools you expect to see showing the most improvement?[/b]  ;D ;)
[/quote]that needs to be the first question to be answer.  ;)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1253473" timestamp="1346192351"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=102157.msg1253469#msg1253469 date=1346191447]
What players do you guys see emerging as new "go to guys", for 19-4A & 20-4A?

[b]Also Soulja, give us a run down on what small schools you expect to see showing the most improvement?[/b]  ;D ;)
[/quote]that needs to be the first question to be answer.  ;)
[/quote]

At least I asked early so he has time to research it.  I could have waited to the show started.  Haha.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124