HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports WEEKLY HS PREVIEW SHOW/ARCHIVE LINK IS UP!!

We had a great crowd tonight to kick start our 2012-2013 year!! Hamburger Depot was chock full of SETX football fans!! I want to thank all those who came out tonight for the show! Was the best Week 0 crowd we have ever had!!

Looking forward to another great crowd and show next week!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1253583" timestamp="1346200063"]
If Livingston keeps Collins fresh and dont over-use him on defense, [b]they have a chance to win the district IMO[/b]
[/quote]
Are you serious BG? No way. All they have is collins. That's about as intelligent as saying Sezar is gonna win LCM the DC. You need more than one player to win it all in this district.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1253687" timestamp="1346211017"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=102157.msg1253583#msg1253583 date=1346200063]
If Livingston keeps Collins fresh and dont over-use him on defense, [b]they have a chance to win the district IMO[/b]
[/quote]
Are you serious BG? No way. [b]All they have is collins[/b]. That's about as intelligent as saying Sezar is gonna win LCM the DC. You need more than one player to win it all in this district.
[/quote]Thats not what i heard.  ;)

[quote name="liltex" post="1253691" timestamp="1346212129"]
Dayt travels to Liv next fri.I expect Liv to bring it.Should be a early test for both 8)
[/quote]Have to give Dayton the upper hand next week, but our boys will give you all a good game. If we lose bad it will be because Dayton is that good, if we don't, liltex make sure to tell mytwocents, we have more than Collins. In the meantime I'll pass it on to the other players that Vidor don't think we have anyone but J. Collins. If anyone can be trusted to tell it like it is it's liltex. Welcome back to The Jungle again Broncos, glad to be playing you all again for next 2 years. 

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1253842" timestamp="1346249963"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=102157.msg1253691#msg1253691 date=1346212129]
Dayt travels to Liv next fri.I expect Liv to bring it.Should be a early test for both 8)
[/quote]Have to give Dayton the upper hand next week, but our boys will give you all a good game. If we lose bad it will be because Dayton is that good, if we don't, liltex make sure to tell mytwocents, we have more than Collins. In the meantime I'll pass it on to the other players that Vidor don't think we have anyone but J. Collins. If anyone can be trusted to tell it like it is it's liltex. Welcome back to The Jungle again Broncos, glad to be playing you all again for next 2 years.
[/quote]I haven't been to Livingston for a game since I played there in 84'.  From what I hear not much changed... :-[

[quote name="JohnSmith" post="1253980" timestamp="1346262414"]
[quote author=Lions#80 link=topic=102157.msg1253842#msg1253842 date=1346249963]
[/quote]I haven't been to Livingston for a game since I played there in 84'.  From what I hear not much changed... :-[
[/quote]We if you are referring to the Stadium, nothing has change. But our football program has improved alot. and of course we have built 3 new schools in the last 10 years. We will get around to building a new stadium, just not top priority.

[quote name="liltex" post="1254275" timestamp="1346289152"]
Got alot of family/friends in Livingston.Food=A+++ Florida's kitchen lip smackin smoked ribs ;)
[/quote]That's good, guess you know your way around,and that Friday night is the only excitement around town, other than fishing and eating out. ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1253842" timestamp="1346249963"]
[/quote]
trust me lions#80, vidor isn't going to underestimate livingston. in fact, nobody is. yall are one of the teams that scare me cause you are just kinda lurking behind the scene waiting to attack. that said, i hope yall stay healthy and bring your best to vidor.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124