Vidor/WO-S Scrimmage Thread/Post comments here!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Txdragon" post="1249758" timestamp="1345776764"]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=101950.msg1249750#msg1249750 date=1345776458]
Who was at rb for WOS? Did Rutledge get much playing time? If so how did he look?
[/quote]Chase looked good when he got in except for the big fumble after a good run that led to the 2nd Vidor score. I thought it was a great game both offenses had trouble holding onto the ball but that could be due to the great defensive play by both teams. They should both do well this season goodluck to both!

Chase played only a couple of series that I remember. We really only went deep about three times.
[/quote]

Good scrimmage tonight for both teams. The pirates are great with controlling the clock. The vidor defense looked sharp too. But wos played lots of jv people tonight on the offensive side. Still trying to fill in a lot of spots. And also of anyone really cared about the score it would have actually 14-14 cause we picked up a fumble and returned it but the red blew it dead cause he thought the coaches didn't want to return turnovers, kinda like no returns on special teams. But it was a good scrimmage for both teams.

[quote name="daddy23" post="1249478" timestamp="1345766148"]
[quote author=Blackbuc link=topic=101950.msg1249401#msg1249401 date=1345754503]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=101950.msg1249392#msg1249392 date=1345753963]
If Vidor does better than Nederland...Lord help us all...the threads will be endless. :D
[/quote]

We can only hope!
[/quote]

We do have some really obnixious fans.  And if we look good tonight, they will come out in force.  Ugh!

But I still hope we look good.  ;)
[/quote]

+1 for that!

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1249923" timestamp="1345811863"]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=101950.msg1249888#msg1249888 date=1345807990]
Brenhamfan dont put the cart before the horse ::)
[/quote]

Oh I'm not.  A long way go still.
[/quote]

Brenham Fan enjoyed sitting with the Pirate faithful in the playoffs last year. Nearly talked him outta those green shoes and into some Black and Gold. We can make him an honorary Pirate....

just got in from Denver. sounds like we had a good showing but still need alot of work. talked to son this morning and he said we sat some players due to injuries. hopefully all are healed up good and ready to go next week. thanks to WOS for a fine scrimmage and good luck to the stangs in 2012.

this was a good one for both teams as we all saw last night, vidor is for real a ball control team that comes right at you and says stop me if you can.vidors OL is big and  fast and there blocking skills are very good and the coaching staff was smileing most of the night but still had a few brake downs at times but that will be fixed i am sure. now for wo-s i will say thay do have a good  DL and with speed  but had alot of brake downs and this will be fixed also i hope. vidor DL did not give salter much time to set up and lord hope the coaching staff can fix this  before friday nights game with lc-m if not it will be a very close game IMO,i wish the best for the vidor team this year i would love to see them go deep in the playoffs . PS PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY SPELLING

[quote name="skipper" post="1250141" timestamp="1345828803"]
this was a good one for both teams as we all saw last night, vidor is for real a ball control team that comes right at you and says stop me if you can.vidors OL is big and  fast and there blocking skills are very good and the coaching staff was smileing most of the night but still had a few brake downs at times but that will be fixed i am sure. now for wo-s i will say thay do have a good  DL and with speed  but had alot of brake downs and this will be fixed also i hope. vidor DL did not give salter much time to set up and lord hope the coaching staff can fix this  before friday nights game with lc-m if not it will be a very close game IMO,i wish the best for the vidor team this year i would love to see them go deep in the playoffs . PS PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR MY SPELLING
[/quote]

Your spelling is just fine skipper. We're all from the OC, we get a pass on spelling...

[quote name="robanadana" post="1249960" timestamp="1345816128"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=101950.msg1249923#msg1249923 date=1345811863]
[quote author=Jackthehammer link=topic=101950.msg1249888#msg1249888 date=1345807990]
Brenhamfan dont put the cart before the horse ::)
[/quote]

Oh I'm not.  A long way go still.
[/quote]

Brenham Fan enjoyed sitting with the Pirate faithful in the playoffs last year. Nearly talked him outta those green shoes and into some Black and Gold. We can make him an honorary Pirate....
[/quote]

Let's not get carried away.  I'll always support my green!

[quote name="skipper" post="1250141" timestamp="1345828803"]
[/quote]I enjoyed a good preseason game. WOS will be fine they played a very good 4a team that went 3 rounds deep last yr. and returned a ton of talent. P.S. That QB/LB for Vidor is gonna be real hard to replace next yr. goodluck to both.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder