Looking for my SETX correspondents!!!

Folks, are now 1 MONTH from the first game of the 2012 and we will again be looking for our in game correspondents to let us know what is happening at the games.  They have been truly a help in keeping me up to speed as to what is going on during the Friday Night Madness.

First, I would like to thank some of the folks from last year that texted me during the last few seasons:

2 percent milk
82 5A State Champs
Sgt Rey (or whatever it is now)
Anafanatic
BHFAN
BHS Cougars
BIGMO44
Bobcat03
ChampionEagles
ColmesneilFan1
piratefan
Cougtalk
Caprock Brewing Co.
BucketSitR
ECBucFan
Englebert
HD BOBCAT 55
HI_Cardinals
HORNSR#1
Indianforever
Joharr73
BMTSoulja1
CRUSHCOACH
Justafan1
LTrain
bobcatfan4life
mfd814
SAWolverine
mytwocents
piratefan4life
#1stangsfan
Mike T
bmtqj33
Raidergirl92
SteelerCzy
TheGOAT
WOS 89
tjcfan08
PURPLEFAN4LIFE

and many more. Also, to the countless of others who have gone on our game threads and given us updates from the game.

Well, it is that time again to get my correpondence posse back together.

You can do it one of 3 ways:

1) Text me (or if necessary) call me at 409-313-4290.  If you do this try to put your username so that I can give you proper credit;

2) Post it on the game threads that I will be posting the day of the game; or

3) Hit us with a twitter message like one of my Lumberton old timers does!

Thanks for you help in letter your neighbors know what is going on on Friday night!

It's gonna be another fun season!

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1240963" timestamp="1343760239"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101343.msg1240956#msg1240956 date=1343759135]
Grad i already have a score for you

PAM-28

Central- 0

1st qtr 7:08 to go.
[/quote]

Whoa lol !  BURN!
[/quote]yeah we getting them up outta here early.  :D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1241002" timestamp="1343767599"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101343.msg1240956#msg1240956 date=1343759135]

PAM-28

Central- 0

[/quote]You must still be dilusional. Wasn't  that the Memorial/Steele score?
[/quote]its a new season, new team, same goal.

You'll always get my twitter score update for L-Town as long as no one keeps me from making the games. So you guys needing cars and trucks, come in to Cowboy Dodge during the week or Saturday when Lumberton isn't playing, that or early Friday.  ;) OOps, did I advertise there???  ::) Just go in and complain to the short bald headed sales man. All right I'll quit it now. Hwy 96 south in Silsbee, across from the high school. Dang can't shut it off. LOL

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1241002" timestamp="1343767599"]

PAM-28

Central- 0

[/quote]You must still be dilusional. Wasn't  that the Memorial/Steele score?
[/quote]

No PAM lead 3-0 after the first poss. Then it went down hill. Now I do recall a playiff game with Central and Friendswood from about two years ago.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1240803" timestamp="1343696650"]
Folks, are now 1 MONTH from the first game of the 2012 and we will again be looking for our in game correspondents to let us know what is happening at the games.  They have been truly a help in keeping me up to speed as to what is going on during the Friday Night Madness.

First, I would like to thank some of the folks from last year that texted me during the last few seasons:

2 percent milk
82 5A State Champs
Sgt Rey (or whatever it is now)
Anafanatic
BHFAN
BHS Cougars
BIGMO44
Bobcat03
ChampionEagles
ColmesneilFan1
piratefan
Cougtalk
Caprock Brewing Co.
BucketSitR
ECBucFan
Englebert
HD BOBCAT 55
HI_Cardinals
HORNSR#1
Indianforever
Joharr73
BMTSoulja1
CRUSHCOACH
Justafan1
LTrain
bobcatfan4life
mfd814
SAWolverine
mytwocents
piratefan4life
#1stangsfan
Mike T
bmtqj33
Raidergirl92
SteelerCzy
TheGOAT
WOS 89
tjcfan08
PURPLEFAN4LIFE

and many more. Also, to the countless of others who have gone on our game threads and given us updates from the game.

Well, it is that time again to get my correpondence posse back together.

You can do it one of 3 ways:

1) Text me (or if necessary) call me at 409-313-4290.  If you do this try to put your username so that I can give you proper credit;

2) Post it on the game threads that I will be posting the day of the game; or

[b]3) Hit us with a twitter message like one of my Lumberton old timers does![/b]

Thanks for you help in letter your neighbors know what is going on on Friday night!

It's gonna be another fun season!
[/quote]just made one for football season  @MrBuddyGarrity

*****name change*****

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• I don't give a flip about Bannon. Prison or not, whatever.  All I want is the corrupt senile filth voted out of the White House. 
    • Kangaroo court fail:  Trump tops Joebama in Pennsylvania! From the article:  " "Pennsylvania, a state that certified President Joe Biden the winner in 2020, is looking like Trump Country, according to the latest NPR/Marist poll. This poll of 1,181 registered voters in Pennsylvania was  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  June 3-6, 2024, days after a kangaroo court in Manhattan turned former President Donald Trump into a convicted felon (for now). The beauty of this poll is that it shows nothing’s changed. While this is the first NPR/Marist poll of Pennsylvania, it still shows Trump leading His Fraudulency by two points, 47 to 45 percent, which is perfectly in line with all the pre-phony-conviction  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  out of Pennsylvania. So what we have here is yet another poll that says Joe Biden and the Democrat Party burned down the American justice system for no reason." This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • A lot more than that crackhead biden on the right.  
    • You have to have good pitching to win in the majors and Houston has very few good ones I don’t think the GM did a very good job in the offseason in trying to acquire any good ones and we are seeing the results They also need a 1st baseman that can hit
  • Topics