Will the Kirbyville Wildcats be better this year?

the three playoff teams will be Newton, Kirbyville and E.Chambers. Could be in any order. Sorry Woodville, but I wish you good luck. kirbyville has some really big kids coming up as does Newton. They will be young and these two teams will make a lot of noise the next few years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1235779" timestamp="1342228335"]
does the Cats have any freshman or soph. players who should make an impact?
[/quote] Kirbyville has a few freshman kids starting on varsity. Dewayne Diggles Jr. Is one for sure. They have him playing middle linebacker out that 7 diamond defense Coach Washington is running.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1244216" timestamp="1344799210"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=100006.msg1235779#msg1235779 date=1342228335]
does the Cats have any freshman or soph. players who should make an impact?
[/quote] Kirbyville has a few freshman kids starting on varsity. Dewayne Diggles Jr. Is one for sure. They have him playing middle linebacker out that 7 diamond defense Coach Washington is running.
[/quote]
I hear he is gonna be a beast.... and for several years 8)

Kcat-fan...this district really under estimating Kville this year. I'll give the Wildcats next year or the year after to make another run for the state title once again! We're young, big, fast and last year bad season left a nasty taste in our mouth...now it's time to redeem our self and find out who we are and get that swagger back and prove the Wildcat haters wrong!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1244447" timestamp="1344874810"]
Washington was definetly a good hire...d will be muched improved.  They young and still learning the new system but once they get it i think they will have better vision and give this district a challenge.
[/quote] Yes indeed! That 7 diamond is a good learning defense and will definely stuff the run!

[quote name="bulldog16" post="1244667" timestamp="1344895420"]
First of all I have no idea what you all have been seeing this first week. The defense is nowhere near a 7 diamond.  Secondly, no one is starting.  Only 2 days in pads, evaluations are still going on.  Some body needs to just shut up and play!!!!!!!!
[/quote] So we tellin grown men to shut up sir??

[quote name="bulldog16" post="1244667" timestamp="1344895420"]
First of all I have no idea what you all have been seeing this first week. The defense is nowhere near a 7 diamond.  Secondly, no one is starting.  Only 2 days in pads, evaluations are still going on.  Some body needs to just shut up and play!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Im ignoring this post...grow up

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1244673" timestamp="1344896941"]
Rykerx144, me too. Just glad to know Kirbyville will be back on top real soon . Im excited about my home team like everyone else. Thats what the website for and what interest me is how many haters saying we're not making the playoffs. ;)
[/quote]

I know..i think kville is going to sneak up on a few doubters this year.

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1244674" timestamp="1344897159"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=100006.msg1244673#msg1244673 date=1344896941]
Rykerx144, me too. Just glad to know Kirbyville will be back on top real soon . Im excited about my home team like everyone else. Thats what the website for and what interest me is how many haters saying we're not making the playoffs. ;)
[/quote]

I know..i think kville is going to sneak up on a few doubters this year.
[/quote] They will!

[quote name="speedkills" post="1244781" timestamp="1344941327"]
For the record I seen A 4-2-5 Defense. Like you see TCU run and let me tell ya it was looking good! ;-). Kirbyville should be a very decent football team. And will probably finish 2nd or 3rd in district. Its a 3 way toss up for 2nd, 3rd and 4th place in this district IMO.
[/quote] Like to see them whoop Newton because of the cockyness and they probably will.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1244903" timestamp="1344971042"]
[quote author=speedkills link=topic=100006.msg1244781#msg1244781 date=1344941327]
For the record I seen A 4-2-5 Defense. Like you see TCU run and let me tell ya it was looking good! ;-). Kirbyville should be a very decent football team. And will probably finish 2nd or 3rd in district. Its a 3 way toss up for 2nd, 3rd and 4th place in this district IMO.
[/quote] Like to see them whoop Newton because of the cockyness and they probably will.
[/quote]

They aren't the one's ive seen who are cocky

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder