Will the Kirbyville Wildcats be better this year?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1246255" timestamp="1345224353"]
I've told you already. I saw the varsity play twice, once in the playoffs which was the last game played, and the jv play once. What part of no talent do you not understand? Newton's jv was playing second teamers against Kirbyville at the beginning of the second quarter. Kirbyville could not run the ball, throw the ball, or get first downs. Kirbyville could not stop Newton from running the ball, throwing the ball, and they didn't need first downs because they were scoring from deep downfield. Varsity was just as bad. Now you add the two together and it still equals no talent for the Kirbyville team and Newton should be better than last year. Better for Newton don't mean great, just better. I've not said that Newton was going to "roll" through district. I said if they play with better attitude and more want to they will be hard to beat. And it's the truth. If they don't they won't go far in the playoffs no matter what. But beating Kirbyville like a red headed step child this year is gonna happen either way Newton plays. When you put " " around legendary it is a sign of disrespect in the way you used it in the sentence. Get brighter or go home.
[/quote] I watched Newton tonight get Thumped by Silsbee the same way you saying y'all beat our JV. When we were ranked that high in 2a Kirbyville beat Silsbee so bad in the scrimmage that they coach wanted to call the scrimmage off, Ozen got done the same way by us. I think you should worry about where your Eagles gonna stand in a few weeks. They didn't impress me at all, Regardless of what u saying, I got Kirbyville winning district!

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1246273" timestamp="1345225152"]
Speaking your mind has nothing to do with being a man with intelligence or being correct about what your speaking of. Being able to correctly write the thoughts your trying to speak in a form which is capable of transferring those thoughts accurately has a great deal to do with being understood.
[/quote] ChampionEagles, I just witnessed your team getting totally dominated by Silsbee. You guys are overrated and I knew this from the jump. Kirbyville have size and more depth than you guys and that could be very well the difference in that game. Enjoy sporting the #4 ranking because I look for it to be gone soon . ;)

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1246705" timestamp="1345267706"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=100006.msg1246273#msg1246273 date=1345225152]
Speaking your mind has nothing to do with being a man with intelligence or being correct about what your speaking of. Being able to correctly write the thoughts your trying to speak in a form which is capable of transferring those thoughts accurately has a great deal to do with being understood.
[/quote] ChampionEagles, I just witnessed your team getting totally dominated by Silsbee. You guys are overrated and I knew this from the jump. Kirbyville have size and more depth than you guys and that could be very well the difference in that game. Enjoy sporting the #4 ranking because I look for it to be gone soon . ;)
[/quote]
I dont understand your logic. Silsbee is a large 3A school that will contend for the playoffs and possibly a few rounds. Kirbyville would not be able to compete with Silsbee in any shape, form or fashion. And Kirbyville will do no better against Newton. I am not sure why you think KV will be back either. They may have went back down to 2A which will prevent some of the train wrecks but KV still has no talent. If they do they did not participate in sports last year. The assessment by Champion Eagles is dead on with the majority of perceptions about KV based on observations of the program. You had a good run with Ford and company but it is over.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1246825" timestamp="1345306205"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=100006.msg1246705#msg1246705 date=1345267706]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=100006.msg1246273#msg1246273 date=1345225152]
[/quote]
I dont understand your logic. Silsbee is a large 3A school that will contend for the playoffs and possibly a few rounds. Kirbyville would not be able to compete with Silsbee in any shape, form or fashion. And Kirbyville will do no better against Newton. I am not sure why you think KV will be back either. They may have went back down to 2A which will prevent some of the train wrecks but KV still has no talent. If they do they did not participate in sports last year. The assessment by Champion Eagles is dead on with the majority of perceptions about KV based on observations of the program. You had a good run with Ford and company but it is over.
[/quote]dropping down to 2A is normally a good thing for a somewhat good program, but dropping down to [b]one of the toughest 2A districts in the state [/b] is a whole other thing, i think kville will find that out the hard way once district starts IMO. and as far as the Silsbee scrimmage goes, like i said before, maybe Silsbee is just that good, just a thought.  ;)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1246828" timestamp="1345306589"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=100006.msg1246825#msg1246825 date=1345306205]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=100006.msg1246705#msg1246705 date=1345267706]
[/quote]
[/quote]dropping down to 2A is normally a good thing for a somewhat good program, but dropping down to [b]one of the toughest 2A districts in the state [/b] is a whole other thing, i think kville will find that out the hard way once district starts IMO. and as far as the Silsbee scrimmage goes, like i said before, maybe Silsbee is just that good, just a thought.  ;)
[/quote]

I think opposite...i think the district and all the rest of YOU doubters will find out how much better kvilke is than expected

I'm simply saying all this talent someone keeps talking about must have moved in or be freshmen because it was not there last year. A defensive change is not going to grow talent and if they are freshmen, they will have a lot to learn before they can be good. Chiding me about horrible play or past wins is not going to turn no talent into giant killers either. And last time I checked, Deweyville was no giant.  ;D

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1246948" timestamp="1345319613"]
I'm simply saying all this talent someone keeps talking about must have moved in or be freshmen because it was not there last year. A defensive change is not going to grow talent and if they are freshmen, they will have a lot to learn before they can be good. Chiding me about horrible play or past wins is not going to turn no talent into giant killers either. And last time I checked, Deweyville was no giant.  ;D
[/quote]
Your observations are consistent with mine.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1246948" timestamp="1345319613"]
[/quote]well................................. :-X

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1246703" timestamp="1345267005"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=100006.msg1246255#msg1246255 date=1345224353]
I've told you already. I saw the varsity play twice, once in the playoffs which was the last game played, and the jv play once. What part of no talent do you not understand? Newton's jv was playing second teamers against Kirbyville at the beginning of the second quarter. Kirbyville could not run the ball, throw the ball, or get first downs. Kirbyville could not stop Newton from running the ball, throwing the ball, and they didn't need first downs because they were scoring from deep downfield. Varsity was just as bad. Now you add the two together and it still equals no talent for the Kirbyville team and Newton should be better than last year. Better for Newton don't mean great, just better. I've not said that Newton was going to "roll" through district. I said if they play with better attitude and more want to they will be hard to beat. And it's the truth. If they don't they won't go far in the playoffs no matter what. But beating Kirbyville like a red headed step child this year is gonna happen either way Newton plays. When you put " " around legendary it is a sign of disrespect in the way you used it in the sentence. Get brighter or go home.
[/quote] I watched Newton tonight get Thumped by Silsbee the same way you saying y'all beat our JV. When we were ranked that high in 2a Kirbyville beat Silsbee so bad in the scrimmage that they coach wanted to call the scrimmage off, Ozen got done the same way by us. I think you should worry about where your Eagles gonna stand in a few weeks. They didn't impress me at all, Regardless of what u saying, I got Kirbyville winning district!
[/quote]

;D ;D..hmmm..

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1246981" timestamp="1345322470"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=100006.msg1246703#msg1246703 date=1345267005]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=100006.msg1246255#msg1246255 date=1345224353]
[/quote]

;D ;D..hmmm..
[/quote]
Deweyville is not part of our district, ya know? They scored on this almighty defense and didn't allow Kirbyville to score. ;D ;D..hmmmmmm...... And we all know how important scrimmages are...... :o

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1246988" timestamp="1345323760"]
That almighty defense gonna show up on this Small, no depth and suspect offense play calling Newton team I just watched last night get man handled.
[/quote]Silsbee is gonna make alot of teams seem like that.  ::)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1246994" timestamp="1345324093"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=100006.msg1246988#msg1246988 date=1345323760]
That almighty defense gonna show up on this Small, no depth and suspect offense play calling Newton team I just watched last night get man handled.
[/quote]Silsbee is gonna make alot of teams seem like that.  ::)
[/quote] They say that every year!  ::)

Ya'll couldn't handle Deweyville it sounds like. Keep on talking, it helps with your dreams. Again I say, these are scrimmages and we all know how important it is to win a scrimmage. Oh wait, you can't "win" a scrimmage can you? Kirbyville probably could, if they could out play anyone. Which hasn't happened yet. But ya'll are a LOT better team this year. ;D

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1246997" timestamp="1345324245"]
Ya'll couldn't handle Deweyville it sounds like. Keep on talking, it helps with your dreams. Again I say, these are scrimmages and we all know how important it is to win a scrimmage. Oh wait, you can't "win" a scrimmage can you? Kirbyville probably could, if they could out play anyone. Which hasn't happened yet. But ya'll are a LOT better team this year. ;D
[/quote] ChampionEagles, save room in your belly for the crow:)

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1247000" timestamp="1345324355"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=100006.msg1246997#msg1246997 date=1345324245]
[/quote]
Can't do it. Gonna be full of wildcats! 8)

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1247003" timestamp="1345324443"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=100006.msg1247000#msg1247000 date=1345324355]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=100006.msg1246997#msg1246997 date=1345324245]
[/quote]
Can't do it. Gonna be full of wildcats! 8)
[/quote] Lol...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder