Fifty nine apply for Deweyville AD

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know Chris personally? because I do and I know the current head coach at Scarbourgh Jayson Merren and I know coach Credeur. I worked with him and most of the current guys who are at Lumberton and can guarantee you that Coach Credeur, Coach Davis, Coach Richard, Coach Adams, Coach Luttrull will all speak highly of Chris. He was the only guy who knew how to do DVS when it first got there, so he was doing that plus all the other Weekend duties that we had to do.

I went and helped him one game when he was at Scarbough and that guy was doing his best out there for those kids. His group of coaches wouldnt have been freshman coaches at most schools. Jayson even admits he got lucky they they changed some of there administration there to help him out. Before they did They got NO help from them.

No need to bash anyone on this website. 

I also work with Babin and he does work really hard.  He would do a great job for Deweyville and he would bring alot of pride with him.  He would do fine by the kids and the school.

There are alot of quality names on the list.  CP, RC, JH, and many others would do a fine job as well.  Good luck to whoever gets it.

I'm sure all these guys are great coaches and guys off field. Deweyville doesn't need some young hot shot coach to come in and do good then run for a better job. Deweyville needs some hometown guys that are gonna stay there awhile and build a system so the kids aren't learning a new system every 2 or 3 years and there are some people on that list that already took the money and ran and I wouldn't even give them a shot at it.

[quote name="Franchiseball" post="1213740" timestamp="1335056516"]
I'm sure all these guys are great coaches and guys off field. Deweyville doesn't need some young hot shot coach to come in and do good then run for a better job. Deweyville needs some hometown guys that are gonna stay there awhile and build a system so the kids aren't learning a new system every 2 or 3 years and there are some people on that list that already took the money and ran and I wouldn't even give them a shot at it.
[/quote]
Couldn't have said it better, well put. And for the "Brad" fan, well I'll just leave it at that.  ;)

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1214513" timestamp="1335300652"]
[quote author=DP70 link=topic=99156.msg1214509#msg1214509 date=1335300387]
Does anybody know when they're going to announce finals?! I thought they were supposed to have a meeting yesterday to determine this.
[/quote]
I think they are keeping it a secret :o :o :o :o
[/quote]
I'm sure it wouldn't take much to get it out of them.  :D :D

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1214513" timestamp="1335300652"]
[quote author=DP70 link=topic=99156.msg1214509#msg1214509 date=1335300387]
Does anybody know when they're going to announce finals?! I thought they were supposed to have a meeting yesterday to determine this.
[/quote]
I think they are keeping it a secret :o :o :o :o
[/quote]
Someone needs to get the scoop.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder