PA News says Nederland wins 2-0! They are road warriors

[quote name="bballfanatic" post="1210638" timestamp="1334411460"]
Wow!!!  Whoever wrote the article sure needs to make sure they have the CORRECT information.  Livingston won 2-0.
[/quote]
I guess with the gas prices skyrocketing the PA News can't afford to pay someone to drive over to the game and at least get the outcome right!!

[quote name="LCM76" post="1210641" timestamp="1334412358"]
I think the PA News and the Orange Leaders (same companies) gets their news from SETXSPORTS.COM/FORUM.

Seriously, I've posted things on here that showed up almost verbatim on the Orange Leader.
[/quote]
We need NHSLU87 back to report the correct game info to the PA News.

I think the PA News and the Orange Leaders (same companies) gets their news from SETXSPORTS.COM/FORUM.

Seriously, I've posted things on here that showed up almost verbatim on the Orange Leader.
[/quote]

Well, I did initially put in the subject line that Nederland did win (even though I did correct that shortly after 9 pm), so I guess this one would be my fault, or at least that is what the PA News will say. Sorry, guys! ;D ;D ;D

[/quote]

Don't flatter yourself. I made the mistake yes of grabbing a score of two teams I do not cover off this site. I did not go back and check the info because it was one line in a long story which really centered on my OC teams. When it comes to getting a story The Leader tends to do its own work. Now how many times we are copied around Southeast Texas, this site not included, is another story. And this is with a sports department of 1 1/4 persons.

[quote name="Gabe" post="1210651" timestamp="1334414869"]
[quote author=LCM76 link=topic=98987.msg1210641#msg1210641 date=1334412358]

[/quote]

Don't flatter yourself. I made the mistake yes of grabbing a score of two teams I do not cover off this site. I did not go back and check the info because it was one line in a long story which really centered on my OC teams. When it comes to getting a story The Leader tends to do its own work. Now how many times we are copied around Southeast Texas, this site not included, is another story. And this is with a sports department of 1 1/4 persons.
[/quote]

Well, a sincere apology to you, Gabe.  I'll make sure I am a little more careful next time.

[quote name="Gabe" post="1210680" timestamp="1334422892"]
And I do apolooogize because I sent my roundup to PA so the mistake is on me. No excuse for it but I promise ya, the world is still spinning  And I promise I'll get a score wrong again before my career is over loloo
[/quote]

Me too!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder