Need Information for Babe Ruth Summer Program

My son is a freshman in HS so this summer will be our first season to play in the Babe Ruth League.  I have heard that he will be eligible to play with 16 / 17 YO since he is playing varsity this year .  Is that correct?  When will registratration take place for this age group?  Also - does anyone know typically when this schedule starts and ends?  (Trying to schedule him in a baseball camp in July and want to make sure we don't have any conflicts).  Thanks!

Watch for updates in the 'Babe Ruth Senior League' the sign-ups are at Nederland High Schools baseball games. The season starts when the area teams are finished with playoffs. It usually runs through most of the summer for the ones that make All Stars.

[quote name="ballmomma" post="1193740" timestamp="1331143004"]
My son is a freshman in HS so this summer will be our first season to play in the Babe Ruth League.  I have heard that he will be eligible to play with 16 / 17 YO since he is playing varsity this year .  Is that correct?  When will registratration take place for this age group?  Also - does anyone know typically when this schedule starts and ends?  (Trying to schedule him in a baseball camp in July and want to make sure we don't have any conflicts).  Thanks!
[/quote]

How old is your son?

MidCounty Babe Ruth is ages 16 thru 18.

I do not believe that what school teams he played on makes any difference.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder