O-lineman from Vidor going to Texas

I saw him at the LCM game and he was BIG & LEAN.............Vidor used him on defense for short yardage downs and it worked because LCM kept trying to run inside. I really don't know how effective he was on offense.

Apparently he has potential if UT wants him.

I have never seen the Gooch kid play, but I have seen him in person. one thing I learned about college coaches in my time as a HS Coach is that they like linemen who can pass the "door test". That is they can fill up the entire doorway whenthe enter the room. Alot of times, colleges give very little regard to the quality of coaching a player receives in HS and they all believe that if they get a kid the right size, they can make a football player out of him through their coaching. I am sue the kid has been coached well by Coach Brandow and he may surprise alot of people when he gets to the 40 acres. Another point is that All-District teams are not always the best players, especially in the interior line. Good Luck to this young man as he takes it to the next level.

you all have no right to say if this kid does or doesnot have the talent to go to TEXAS! none of you have seen what he is capable of! and so in a few years when he is playing on Saturdays at noon he will sow all of you what he was and is made of!!!! and when i talked to the texas(offensive line) coach at the OZEN game he said and i quote" I CANT WAIT TOT GET HIM TO TEXAS"

and your saying that because your mister knowledge? Oh i'm sorry I see your from Ozen' date=' i'll try and use smaller words.[/quote']

Hey now I didnt bash the kid, others did that...

i was in agreemant on how he was left off the team

Dont let the screen name fool ya, I've accomplished more as both and athlete and a scholar than... wait a minute... b/c of my creditials I'm not even gonna finish this.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa