Nederland @ Central Feb 3: Predictions

asary

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="5 on 5" post="1169749" timestamp="1328120021"]
Just curious if Dick Vitale accepted Steve Nash's friendly wager of $250?
[/quote]
That's private stuff.  We don't need the IRS auditing this site. :o

[quote name="dogs1218" post="1169931" timestamp="1328138688"]
Have a feeling Dogs get a hot hand shooting combined with another usual night for Weisbrod, and they on the road 52-47

Whats up with Mitchell for Central?
[/quote]I havnt heard anything about G. Mitchell.It was probably disciplinary measures.  He wasn't hurt.  I could see that.

[quote name="baddog" post="1169951" timestamp="1328140554"]
Some of these same predictions were made last year.  :o
[/quote]
And regardless of Friday's outcome against Central, there will still be plenty of doubters.  ::)
That's fine, bc all it does is fuel the fire. Keep on proving them wrong!!

Just curious, by predicting a win by Central over Nederland, how is that "doubting" the Nederland team?

Are the folks that are predicting Nederland to beat Central "doubting" and disrespecting the Central team and providing them with bulletin board material as well?

Since when did picking a team to win a game be such a detriment?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1169979" timestamp="1328145875"]
Just curious, by predicting a win by Central over Nederland, how is that "doubting" the Nederland team?

Are the folks that are predicting Nederland to beat Central "doubting" and disrespecting the Central team and providing them with bulletin board material as well?

Since when did picking a team to win a game be such a detriment?
[/quote]

Perhaps he feels that, based upon what Nederland has done this year plus the last two, that people fail to give Nederland adequate credit for what they have achieved via their predictions.( Many assume that the district always belongs to Central and Ozen and that simply is [b]obviously[/b] no longer the case)  Maybe he feels sort of like a lone wolf on the board.  If one handles it properly, one can make bulletin board material out of most anything.  Whether or not it is effective is a separate question.  I think he is entitled to his interpretation of statements on here as much as anyone else is whether said opinion is accurate or not.

[quote name="rc2182" post="1170043" timestamp="1328150922"]
Nederland win this game they win District ,even if or when Ozen beats them,however as i stated a week ago this is were it stops (district winning streak) but it was a good run .
[/quote]

Does it stop at Ozen or at Central or does Ned lose both games?

Nederland is coming off a good game against Livingston. I heard they played much better than they have for several games. I think that will fuel their confidence and they take Central by 10, although it will be back and forth for 3 quarters. The pressure toward the end of the game will affect Central more than Nederland.

[quote name="rc2182" post="1170072" timestamp="1328154992"]
I AM EXPECTING TWO VERY GOOD GAMES BETWEEN BOTH NED./OZEN AND NED /CENTRAL I THINK IT WILL BE HIGH SCHOOL BB AT IT"S BEST,DONT KNOW IF THEY CAN TOP HJ/SILSBEE SERIES.
[/quote]
No way. Not enough bad blood between Ned and the Bmt schools. The Central/Ozen rivalry is probably not too far away from that level of basketball rivalry, but that's just what I've heard. I have never been to a Ozen/Central matchup. I don't think Ozen and Central have ever played against each other in the playoffs like HJ/Silsbee. Silsbee/HJ is just on a whole other level. Kinda like PNG/NED in football.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476