TABC State Polls/UPDATED for Dec. 19th, HJ #1!!!!

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="1148677" timestamp="1324335220"]
What other districts have more than one team in the top 10 in 3A?
[/quote]As a follow up, when was the last time the we DIDN'T have two teams from our district in the top ten.

And to even further the point, didn't we have THREE teams in the top ten a few years ago (HJ, Silsbee, WOS)?  I think it was the year HJ wen't [i]Donahoe [/i]on everybody.

I'm sure the Honorable Todd Sutherland will do everything possible to ensure his team does not let their #1 ranking go to their head.  As stated, this ranking means nothing.  His team has a lot of potential to go far in this year's playoffs, and he is THE coach to guide them to Austin.  Knowing the Honorable Todd Sutherland, he'll probably make them condition even more.  Good luck HJ!!

[quote name="Rockin A" post="1148838" timestamp="1324357903"]
I'm sure the Honorable Todd Sutherland will do everything possible to ensure his team does not let their #1 ranking go to their head.  As stated, this ranking means nothing.  His team has a lot of potential to go far in this year's playoffs, and he is THE coach to guide them to Austin.  Knowing the Honorable Todd Sutherland, he'll probably make them condition even more.  Good luck HJ!!
[/quote]Just keep rubbing it in  :P :P  >:(  ;)

[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="1149353" timestamp="1324436318"]
I guess I'm blind, I haven't seen it except on here. But hey SETXSPORTS called it first....lol, Has it been in the papers...
[/quote]

Yes it has been in the papers:

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/Hardin-Jefferson-boys-Ozen-girls-take-top-spots-2412786.php

But it did come after we had it here first. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed