Facing The Giants

liltex

Here we are Dayton,Ned,Ozen,Vidor once again @ least another week in hs Playoffs in rd #3.Once again by all the site polls all picked to lose starting tonight.Only 1 week ago we were all in the same boat, according to the pollsters 1 that was doomed to sink.Wait was it a miracle that happened 4 times-NOT, these gritty Setx teams hit em in the mouth.Facing the giants w/multiple weapons and speed DCTF staff pics it-Manvel by 9-Angleton by 8-LaMarque by 7 Dawson by 2 .Teams who is your GIANT today and tomorrow.David slayed Goliath w/a slingshot and we got 4 top of the line slingshots so LET'S DO THIS For Your Team,Your Community,Your Pride,& Your Commitment to NEVER GIVE UP-GO SETX ;) ;) ;) ;) 8) 8) 8) 8)

[quote name="liltex" post="1129593" timestamp="1322235929"]
Here we are Dayton,Ned,Ozen,Vidor once again @ least another week in hs Playoffs in rd #3.Once again by all the site polls all picked to lose starting tonight.Only 1 week ago we were all in the same boat, according to the pollsters 1 that was doomed to sink.Wait was it a miracle that happened 4 times-NOT, these gritty Setx teams hit em in the mouth.Facing the giants w/multiple weapons and speed DCTF staff pics it-Manvel by 9-Angleton by 8-LaMarque by 7 Dawson by 2 .Teams who is your GIANT today and tomorrow.David slayed Goliath w/a slingshot and we got 4 top of the line slingshots so LET'S DO THIS For Your Team,Your Community,Your Pride,& Your Commitment to NEVER GIVE UP-GO SETX ;) ;) ;) ;) 8) 8) 8) 8)
[/quote]

I like that line of thinkin liltex...
Ya know, Polls have alot in common with opinions ... 'nuf said!!  ;D

[quote name="YankeeDawg" post="1129600" timestamp="1322236982"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=92200.msg1129593#msg1129593 date=1322235929]
[/quote]

Ya know, [b]Polls have alot in common with opinions... 'nuf said!!  ;D
[/quote]
Yep. Everyone has one and they all stink!  8)

[quote name="liltex" post="1129593" timestamp="1322235929"]
Here we are Dayton,Ned,Ozen,Vidor once again @ least another week in hs Playoffs in rd #3.Once again by all the site polls all picked to lose starting tonight.Only 1 week ago we were all in the same boat, according to the pollsters 1 that was doomed to sink.Wait was it a miracle that happened 4 times-NOT, these gritty Setx teams hit em in the mouth.Facing the giants w/multiple weapons and speed DCTF staff pics it-Manvel by 9-Angleton by 8-LaMarque by 7 Dawson by 2 .Teams who is your GIANT today and tomorrow.[b]David slayed Goliath w/a slingshot [/b]and we got 4 top of the line slingshots so LET'S DO THIS For Your Team,Your Community,Your Pride,& Your Commitment to NEVER GIVE UP-GO SETX ;) ;) ;) ;) 8) 8) 8) 8)
[/quote] HA! I was thinking that this morning  ;D we David They Goliath  :)

[quote name="YankeeDawg" post="1129600" timestamp="1322236982"]
[/quote]

Ya know, Polls have alot in common with opinions... 'nuf said!!  ;D
[/quote]

I totally agree with both of you. I think next year I'll save my $20 and Dave Campbell can keep his magazine.

[quote name="vp32" post="1129622" timestamp="1322238719"]
[quote author=YankeeDawg link=topic=92200.msg1129600#msg1129600 date=1322236982]
[/quote]

Ya know, [b]Polls have alot in common with opinions and @-holes[/b]... 'nuf said!!  ;D
[/quote]
Yep. Everyone has one and they all stink!  8)
[/quote]

B-I-N-G-O  !!!    ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    geho
    Newest Member
    geho