Nederland vs. Pearland Dawson

Puma42

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearland Dawson    rushing  2793yds    passing  2645yds

RB James White---212---1463yds--20 TD's      QB Garry Kimble---169 - 280 --- 2645yds --25TD's --8 int

W  Dawson  43 - 14  League City Clear Springs
W  Dawson  52 - 20  Conroe Oak Ridge
W  Dawson  56 - 26  Crosby
W  Dawson  62 - 7    Houston Nimitz
W  Dawson  54 - 3    Sante Fe
W  Dawson  39 - 16  Friendswood
W  Dawson  35 - 31  Texas City
L    Dawson  28 - 35  LaMarque
L    Dawson  21 - 44  Manvel
W  Dawson  41 - 31  Lamar Consolidated
W  Dawson  72 -  7  Houston Reagan

I'm on my knees praying again....We both only have one more game to win to get the magical rematch I dream about for the Region III championship. The competition for both teams will be extremely tough....not much more to be said about it. Play your hearts out guys...I would put it in old English but we don't have that font choice. BTW, if you look on the back of my work car, one of ya'lls' fellow knuckleheads put the "N" on the back windshield next to the Pirate flag. It stays there until you lose....

[move][size=36pt][font=verdana][b]GO BULLDOGS!!!![/b][/font][/size][/move]

[quote name="baddog" post="1124849" timestamp="1321754202"]
If you go into a game thinking you aren't supposed to be there, you have already lost.
Other teams seeing Brenham lose today makes them rethink their own superiority.
[/quote]

Heck of a statement! I don't think anyone is taking our district lightly anymore. Should be a little buzz this week around the state....

Nobody kid yourself. The Dogs can win this one. Its not 15 against 11, its 11 against 11 smashmouth football. The best spot to be in is as huge underdogs. That said, PD will not take Nederland lightly. The offense cant make the mistakes they made today but i think 28+ points will be enough. This defense is special. If you saw the stratford game, then you saw our defensive front getting held all day and they still had good pressure and penetration. PD is going to have huge respect for this team no matter the outcome. One last point that hasnt been mentioned much; our coaches need to bring their A game too. Our situational playcalling MUST be better on offense. Lots of variables but I think 20-4A is proving that we are a lot better district than we've been given credit for. Dogs will be in this game and with good preparation, execution, and a little luck, can pull this one out. I hope to see everyone there!

Ugly game. The defenses dominated for the most part. Until, OT when the Dogs passing game came alive! Colton Kimler is a beast! Only a soph. We gotta him the ball more. He makes things happen and is tough to bring down. Great job again, Dogs! One game at a time. Keep playing defense and limit the mistakes on offense and who knows? Good luck Vidor Pirates, Ozen Panthers, WOS Mustangs,, Dayton Broncos, Memorial Titans, and Kelly Bulldogs too!

[quote name="jake94" post="1125059" timestamp="1321763392"]
Ugly game. The defenses dominated for the most part. Until, OT when the Dogs passing game came alive! Colton Kimler is a beast! Only a soph. [b]We gotta him the ball more[/b]. He makes things happen and is tough to bring down. Great job again, Dogs! One game at a time. Keep playing defense and limit the mistakes on offense and who knows? Good luck Vidor Pirates, Ozen Panthers, WOS Mustangs,, Dayton Broncos, Memorial Titans, and Kelly Bulldogs too!
[/quote]

I agree. I've been saying the same thing all season.  8)

[quote name="EZDawg" post="1125102" timestamp="1321765101"]
[quote author=jake94 link=topic=91896.msg1125059#msg1125059 date=1321763392]
Ugly game. The defenses dominated for the most part. Until, OT when the Dogs passing game came alive! Colton Kimler is a beast! Only a soph. [b]We gotta him the ball more[/b]. He makes things happen and is tough to bring down. Great job again, Dogs! One game at a time. Keep playing defense and limit the mistakes on offense and who knows? Good luck Vidor Pirates, Ozen Panthers, WOS Mustangs,, Dayton Broncos, Memorial Titans, and Kelly Bulldogs too!
[/quote]

I agree. I've been saying the same thing all season.  8)
[/quote]
and the big TE

[url=http://powerratings.active.com/highschool-football/ratings.htm?group=187932]powerratings.active.com/highschool-football/ratings.htm?group=187932[/url]
according to this, Nederland is ranked 10th and PD is ranked 32? This doesnt seem right but it may not be updated correctly or something. At any rate have they flipped for home and away yet?

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1125237" timestamp="1321781666"]
[url=http://powerratings.active.com/highschool-football/ratings.htm?group=187932]powerratings.active.com/highschool-football/ratings.htm?group=187932[/url]
according to this, Nederland is ranked 10th and PD is ranked 32? This doesnt seem right but it may not be updated correctly or something. At any rate have they flipped for home and away yet?
[/quote]

Nederland will be on the home side but are visitors in this game.

Hope Tha Dawgs win this one. I am going to try to make it to this one, after the WO-S game. Have to tell ya, I'm debating between this game and LSU vs Arkansas, oops wait that game is friday @ 2:30.. So I am about 95 % sure I'll be at this one, weather permits. Save me a seat. Go Dawgs!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder