Dayton vs. Magnolia West Predictions

Hawkeye

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1116245" timestamp="1321158001"]
Looks to me like we have to stop their RB and we may have a chance. Whataya think?
[/quote]

Desmond Richards 1459 yds on 157 rushes for 9.29 a carry with 20 TDS.... yeah you might want to keep you eye on that one....

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1116256" timestamp="1321158262"]
[quote author=Hawkeye link=topic=91476.msg1116245#msg1116245 date=1321158001]
Looks to me like we have to stop their RB and we may have a chance. Whataya think?
[/quote]

Desmond Richards 1459 yds on 157 rushes for 9.29 a carry with 20 TDS.... yeah you might want to keep you eye on that one....
[/quote]
That's the guy I was thinking of. I'm sure Brenham fan can shed some light on this team.

This should be a great game.  I haven't followed 19-4A too much, so I'm not totally sure about Dayton.  They can definitely put up points.  Both of the teams that beat them in District already lost in the first round.  Mag West has been solid with the exception of their 2 losses in which they were hammered by Brenham and Stratford (teams that did win their 1st round).  West fell way behind in those games and could not recover.  If Mag West plays their game, they can win it.  I'll say Mag West 31-27.       

[quote name="rollinac" post="1116513" timestamp="1321176305"]
Things that worry me....1,Mag West runs the ball well
2. Dayton does not stop the run well.
3. Jan Stenerude Carranco graduates early and doesn't play

We've got the playoff experience advantage and a better passing game....o/w ???
[/quote]

be encouraged on #2... dayton looked good against the run last night.

Any new on the game location this morning???  Updating my website, and I have TBA still?

Don't know what happened, but if the Dayton front seven plays a game like it did last night, we win it.  This will be the first game video that I get a lot of defensive highlights.  We had about half a dozen QB sacks and several takcles on the PN-G running back for negative yardage.  PN-G really hammered the secondary in the first half, but after PN-G's 3rd quarter TD, the Broncos shut out a very good team.

Can't wait to edit the video, unfortunately, my voice is out of whack, and I won't be able to do the voice over video today.

[quote name="liltex" post="1116567" timestamp="1321193717"]
My voice is a little weak this a.m as I finally got your attention P4E on the Carranco poster you got a pic of.
[/quote] Oh crap.. I forgot.. Sorry.. I'm sure I will got another chance next Saturday. 8)

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1116563" timestamp="1321193271"]
Any new on the game location this morning???  Updating my website, and I have TBA still?

Don't know what happened, but if the Dayton front seven plays a game like it did last night, we win it.  This will be the first game video that I get a lot of defensive highlights.  We had about half a dozen QB sacks and several takcles on the PN-G running back for negative yardage.  PN-G really hammered the secondary in the first half, but after PN-G's 3rd quarter TD, the Broncos shut out a very good team.

Can't wait to edit the video, unfortunately, my voice is out of whack, and I won't be able to do the voice over video today.
[/quote]The main point is no one has held Bertrand like Dayton did last night on the run. Nederland came close, but did not stop Bertrand like Dayton. Luckily we had the pass, but Daytons adjustments and some supect play calling kept us out of the endzone. If Dayton can play the run like last night then they should have a chance...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder