Ride back to the Reservation

Ready to go bash and smash them Broncos in there Mr. Ed like  teeth ,and when they get broke off come Saturday, were gonna ride them ponys back to the reservation to save our gas money , Dayton u boys have no idea what's about to hit u, your nice little run ends at the butch , unless peyton manning shows up, which is not gonna happen look at there record , no manning no win ,lol.

Great to have you on the board. With your long run on sentence and your misuse of grammar - I sometimes wish there were a test of intelligence before allowing someone to post.

Then again.... If that were the case... Barbers Hill would be waaaaay under represented on this board!  ;D ;D

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1110661" timestamp="1320935719"]
Sounds like a 19 4A poster pretending to be a PNG fan. How I can tell this is by the poor spelling, you know people west of the Trinity River cannot spell.
[/quote]I take umbrage to that remark >:(

[quote name="HURRICANE 99" post="1110676" timestamp="1320936481"]
No I'm an Indian I bleed purple, I just don't worry about grammar to much ,lol, just trying to get Dayton people fired up, I'm the class of 99 when we made our state run, and I know its a long shot , but hope it happens soon because its been too long.
[/quote]I don't think they have taught grammer in the public schools since the 70's ;)

[quote name="HURRICANE 99" post="1110753" timestamp="1320939491"]
99-00, what ever I thought this was smack on the punks of Dayton not one of your own, but whatever if u wanna talk about this all day we can, but your waisting your time bro.
[/quote]

If you graduated that long ago you shouldn't talk like one of my teenagers and say bro.  ::)  You are a man not a boy.

bh-15 this ones for you. Talking about grammar not being taught over here has nothing to do with how your birds can't beat us in the playoffs and never will, and as far as your game with ozen there gonna open a can on u as well so your playoff record sucks once again. 20 4a all the way u can just watch next week because u will be at home with tears.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33