Silsbee vs Huffman

BADSANTA

Who will win in their 4th meeting?   

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win in their 4th meeting?

• Silsbee
    • Huffman

HUffman players are not underestimating Silsbee. Silsbee just happens to be the road bump Huffman has to rollover to get to the next round. Its not going to close by any stretch of the imagination. I predict Silsbee turns the ball over 4-5 times and has at least that many sacks. Huffman D 4real CUZ! ;D

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1109597" timestamp="1320805086"]
It was 54-35 son. How many stats are you gonna get wring on this page? I see you still haven't figured out how to use those tricky quotes BS.
[/quote]

No guess not! Still at 19 point blasting. Could have been 68-35 if they wanted! Look man you team sucks! Halftime score might be close but after that it's over bruh!

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1109603" timestamp="1320805193"]
[quote author=STiger85 link=topic=90979.msg1109596#msg1109596 date=1320805024]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=90979.msg1109582#msg1109582 date=1320804674]
[quote author=STiger85 link=topic=90979.msg1109575#msg1109575 date=1320804540]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=90979.msg1109534#msg1109534 date=1320802233]
Dang bad santa, its like that? It's probably a good thing the other silsbee fans on here think you're and idiot and don't respect you, I guess I see why now. 08 silsbee need a last second bomb from JJ to win, 09 JJ ran all over a 5-5 Huffman team, 10 Huffman was up a couple of Tds at Half and ALLOWED silsbee back in the game with a couple of bad snaps that resulted in turnover in silsbee territory, but it didn't matter cause we still won. The fact is JJ ain't walking back on that field, and silsbee don't have the team to beat Huffman this year.

Other sports yeah yall got us in basketball, but come see us in baseball or[b] softball[/b] yall won't be dominating anything ;)
[/quote]

Silsbee has seen what yall got in softball and we love playing yall.
[/quote]

I know yall have and they sere some good games, like I said silsbee didn't dominate anything.
[/quote]

OK, so don't act like huffman has dominated something.
[/quote]

Did I say Huffman dominated? No I said silsbee wouldn't dominate, as it was implied by old BS.
[/quote]

You implied it by saying "come see us in baseball or softball".

[quote name="bambam33" post="1109611" timestamp="1320805533"]
HUffman players are not underestimating Silsbee. Silsbee just happens to be the road bump Huffman has to rollover to get to the next round. Its not going to close by any stretch of the imagination. I predict Silsbee turns the ball over 4-5 times and has at least that many sacks. Huffman D 4real CUZ! ;D
[/quote]

Huffman D bout as for real as the Tooth Fairy! Soft as wet toilet paper and 14 days because they are too weak!

[quote name="bambam33" post="1109611" timestamp="1320805533"]
[/quote]  your crazy and even if you do win against silsbee this week you will get dominated by Navasota next week

Ok, so far from what I have read, both Silsbee and Huffman have better defense's than last year and their Offense's are not as good as last year. Silsbee can run the ball and Huffman has a good run D. Huffman can throw the ball and Silsbee has a good pass D. From what I have read on here it will not be a barn burner (scores in the fourtys) or a blow out from eather side. I believe it will be in the twentys, a good defensive game. I will play the homer roll and pull for the Silsbee Tigers, thats just how I roll. Go Tigers!!!

[quote name="STiger85" post="1109633" timestamp="1320806333"]
Ok, so far from what I have read, both Silsbee and Huffman have better defense's than last year and their Offense's are not as good as last year. Silsbee can run the ball and Huffman has a good run D. Huffman can throw the ball and Silsbee has a good pass D. From what I have read on here it will not be a barn burner (scores in the fourtys) or a blow out from eather side. I believe it will be in the twentys, a good defensive game. I will play the homer roll and pull for the Silsbee Tigers, thats just how I roll. Go Tigers!!!
[/quote]

GREAT POST.  This will be a very evenly matched game.  Since I am pulling for 22-3A that is why I am taking Huffman by a TD.  These teams will bring out the best in each other.

Guest beechnut
If Huffman wins it will be bc of Townley having a monster night passing the pill. If Silsbee wins bc to much speed and flat out have better athletes. Will be a good game and hopefully a injury free game. Huffman fans what time does the tailgating start? Who is the home team?

Ok I got a lot of responses here lol

Ok I wasn't implying Huffman would dominate silsbee in softball. It was said by BS silsbee would dominate us in every sport, I said see us in baseball or Softball, cause they wouldn't dominate us. sorry for the confusion.

BS there are lot of coulda, shoulda, woulda games you say two years ago coulda been worse I say last year coulda been worse it coulda been 100-0 Huffman :P :P.

I also don't think this game will be a blowout. I think will be a close game for awhile and then Huffman pulls away late. You know one of those games that is closer than the score projects. Huffman is clearly the better team imo, but anything can happen, so who knows, none of us are exactly football experts here (BS thinks he is).

Anyway hope its an entertaining game and players on both teams stay injury free. The last thing you want is someone injured now, Huffman can't afford continuing our playoff run, and silsbee can't afford going into the only they are good at BASKETBALL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)

[quote name="Trigger" post="1109595" timestamp="1320805017"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=90979.msg1109587#msg1109587 date=1320804763]
Their is a better chance of Ricky Perry getting elected President that Huffman does of beating Silsbee! We all know that ain't happening playa!
[/quote]

How bout theres a better shot at someone using spell check with proper grammer than Rick Perry....or you ;)
[/quote]

Dont you mean [u][i][b]grammar[/b][/i][/u]??? LMAO

Guest beechnut
[quote name="Gasilla" post="1109724" timestamp="1320810342"]
[quote author=Trigger link=topic=90979.msg1109595#msg1109595 date=1320805017]
Their is a better chance of Ricky Perry getting elected President that Huffman does of beating Silsbee! We all know that ain't happening playa!
[/quote]

How bout theres a better shot at someone using spell check with proper grammer than Rick Perry....or you ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]

ha ha lad gets ahead of himself or all worked up. He only has another hour on the company computer. BTW bad santa better bring some shoes to get in the game bc otherwise will be riding the fenceline.  8)

I watched the game against kingwood park and cleveland. Im not sure how good kingwood park is but they moved very well on Huffman's D. #17 does lay the hat though. #14 seems to be the go to reciever. he'll be up against either jenkins or elam, 2 very good dbs. both teams match up well to the others strengths so it should be a good un! Silsbee's D will be ready to roll! watch out for 29 in the middle!  ;D

And i think it would also be a pretty good matchup in baseball, no domination. Im anxious to see how good that cook kid is, Listi is already well established. Hope to see yall in the playoffs there too!

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1109724" timestamp="1320810342"]
[/quote]

Durrrrrrr! Special ED boy has jokes?
[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote name="beechnut" post="1109733" timestamp="1320810630"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=90979.msg1109724#msg1109724 date=1320810342]
[/quote]

I don't think either community has enough fans where I will have to ride the fence line.
[/quote]

[/quote]

ha ha lad gets ahead of himself or all worked up. He only has another hour on the company computer. BTW bad santa better bring some shoes to get in the game bc otherwise will be riding the fenceline.  8)
[/quote]

[quote name="TigersWeAre" post="1109759" timestamp="1320811938"]
I hope we have a good turnout to root for the old Tigers.  Can't help but think that there won't have as many when we traveling 90 miles and Huffman travelling 13???  Oh well.  Go Tigers!!!
[/quote]

Silsbee fans have to drive a hour and a half and Huffman fans 20 minutes! Does Silsbee still charter those fan buses? If not they should. Who came up with this location. Wouldn't Baytown or Aldine be more of a neutral site?

Guest beechnut
[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1109947" timestamp="1320849834"]
[quote author=TigersWeAre link=topic=90979.msg1109759#msg1109759 date=1320811938]
I hope we have a good turnout to root for the old Tigers.  Can't help but think that there won't have as many when we traveling 90 miles and Huffman travelling 13???  Oh well.  Go Tigers!!!
[/quote]

Silsbee fans have to drive a hour and a half and Huffman fans 20 minutes! Does Silsbee still charter those fan buses? If not they should. Who came up with this location. Wouldn't Baytown or Aldine be more of a neutral site?
[/quote]

I would think that Huffman did since they won the toss.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1109947" timestamp="1320849834"]
[quote author=TigersWeAre link=topic=90979.msg1109759#msg1109759 date=1320811938]
[/quote]

[/quote]

The site was agreed upon by the coaches, there was no coin flip. Since Huffman had to travel over to Beaumont last year to play Silsbee at Lamar, Silsbee agreed to travel over to the Huffman area for this game. Turner Stadium in Humble was the chosen site.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01