Silsbee vs Huffman

BADSANTA

Who will win in their 4th meeting?   

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win in their 4th meeting?

• Silsbee
    • Huffman

[quote name="setx22-3a" post="1108919" timestamp="1320769325"]
I know how a football score gets to 15... My question was how do YOU, the almighty Silsbee Tigers only score 15 points on OF.. Saw orangefield play and not impressed at all.. that is MY QUESTION.. your gonna have to be playing better than that to beat a GOOD HUFFMAN SQUAD, i know that
[/quote]
Let me tell YOU, something about YOU, that YOU dont know! ;D 

You said it yourself....huffman is good....not great.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="stigers12" post="1107804" timestamp="1320686846"]
I wasn't impressed from what I saw of Huffmans D. I think Silsbee will move fine on them. just gotta get the flow goin.
[/quote]If you weren't you will be, they're pretty salty, #17 is everywhere, that boy doesn't take any plays off. I gotta go with our district boys 28 to 14, lets go Falcons

Guest beechnut
My question is if Silsbee who dropped down from four-a and has so much talent why dont they ever go deep? What is the most they have ever advanced and what year? Huffman has never made it past the second round.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1109364" timestamp="1320791901"]
My question is if Silsbee who dropped down from four-a and has so much talent why dont they ever [b]go deep[/b]? What is the most they have ever advanced and what year? Huffman has never made it past the second round.
[/quote]
See even Beechnut wants us to go deep!  ;D

Fear the Horn!

To get a real answer...you might have to ask the barber in town. ;)

Recent history not very deep for the Tigers.  I believe you have to go back to the 4A years for much of a run.  Go way back and there was a state semi I believe could have been regional finals.  We did go to a regional semi and faced LaMarque a few years back.

Guest beechnut
Ya trying to decide if I want to go to Big Bend and watch etbu and Sul Ross or stay here for this? Hmm Ya yall had a good team when JJ was there but LUCKY they  beat Huffman that game and with one first down yall would have been toast. We had three different chances to put that game away and DID NOT. CHOKEd on our part and had a kid that played DE for Huffman. That team had the best defense EVER in my opinion and should have gone futher than one game deep.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1109383" timestamp="1320793006"]
Ya trying to decide if I want to go to Big Bend and watch etbu and Sul Ross or stay here for this? Hmm Ya yall had a good team when JJ was there but LUCKY they  beat Huffman that game and with one first down yall would have been toast. We had three different chances to put that game away and DID NOT. CHOKE on our part and had a kid that played DE for Huffman
[/quote]
Was that his sr year or junior year,  I know one was close I thought that was the jr year. I thought his sr year we won a little easier. 

[quote name="beechnut" post="1109383" timestamp="1320793006"]
Ya trying to decide if I want to go to Big Bend and watch etbu and Sul Ross or stay here for this? Hmm Ya yall had a good team when JJ was there but LUCKY they  beat Huffman that game and with one first down yall would have been toast. We had three different chances to put that game away and DID NOT. CHOKEd on our part and had a kid that played DE for Huffman. That team had the best defense EVER in my opinion and should have gone futher than one game deep.
[/quote]

JJ senior year Silsbee beat Huffman 56-28. Year before was a 21-16 Silsbee win.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1109403" timestamp="1320794489"]
Huffman sure talks alot of smack! Silsbee blasted y'all 2 years ago and Huffman barley won last year! So far Silsbee has dominated you 2-1! Might be 3-1 after Saturday. Does Huffman play basketball? If so would you care to add Silsbee on your schedule?
[/quote]

Who's taking noise? Just stating facts and ya we play bball. What's your problem? You have a history of letting your backside overload your mouth. What are you going to do? Beat us up? Crawl back in your hole and come out @ game time.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1109403" timestamp="1320794489"]
Huffman sure talks alot of smack! Silsbee blasted y'all 2 years ago and Huffman barley won last year! So far Silsbee has dominated you 2-1! Might be 3-1 after Saturday. Does Huffman play basketball? If so would you care to add Silsbee on your schedule?
[/quote]

Smack to back it up in 2011. I dont really care about yesterday much less last years game. Huffman blows Silsbee out and preps for next round. Film dont lie and Silsbee cant play with Huffman in any part of the game.
Smack on that ;D

Guest beechnut
[quote name="bambam33" post="1109417" timestamp="1320795692"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=90979.msg1109403#msg1109403 date=1320794489]
[/quote]

Smack to back it up in 2011. I dont really care about yesterday much less last years game. Huffman blows Silsbee out and preps for next round. Film dont lie and Silsbee cant play with Huffman in any part of the game.
Smack on that ;D

Ha ha good one. He can't smack to much bc he is knee high to a grasshopper. Little fella I'm told but runs his mouth on a keyboard.
[/quote]

[quote name="only_one" post="1109411" timestamp="1320795327"]
I believe the score was 54-35.  Also that was a 5-5 Huffman team that got lucky to get into the playoffs vs a Silsbee team that was district champs.  This will be a good game and both team will be ready to play.  Good luck to all.
[/quote]

You are correct.  The Tigers were up 40-14 at one time and 47-22 before the Falcons made a comeback.

[quote name="the sports guy" post="1109457" timestamp="1320798278"]
Let me tell you how worried Silsbee is......they didnt even practice today. ;)
[/quote]

LOL.........good one! Huffman was out there busting it! Late practice driving by.
Changed the entire offense. Now Huffman is a running team! Go figure ;)

[quote name="bambam33" post="1109417" timestamp="1320795692"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=90979.msg1109403#msg1109403 date=1320794489]
[/quote]

Smack on that ;D

Huffman has a lot coming! Saturday night it will show how we run up and down the field for big TD runs. Huffman is OVERRATED!
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn