21-3a Predictions Next Year

jdawg03

WOS will have an even better Defense than this year. Several linemen are back as well along with 2 starting recievers and Garrett in the backfield.

1. WOS

2. Kirbyville

3. ???

I did speak to Coach Thomas Brooks tonight from Tyler John Tyler. He mentioned jasper a couple of times. :wink:

Jasper will be back, and i'll be at some of their games also next year

Guest Football

I know its early...but whats your thoughts...I say

1. Jasper

2. WO-S

3. Kirbyville

and yes I am a homer :lol:

1. WOS

2. Kirbyville

3. Jasper / Silbee (whoever has less turnovers)

5. BC

6. HF

7. HJ

8. OF

Silsbee will have 3 starters on offense and 4-5 starters on defense that will be back next year.

They have some big boys coming up from the JV that will fill some spots on the offensive line.

The defensive line will line up with some big guys like this year. Will have 2 good linebackers coming back.

The question will be at quarterback.Who will fill Harpers shoes?

Silsbee in the 3rd spot!

1. WOS because they always reload.

2-4 Who knows?

It will probably be the same teams as this year. If HF can play the same type of defense as this year and get consistant QB play we will battle for 3rd or 4th place. In the last few games we played one of our starting WRs, a soph., that had never taken a snap as QB until the 4th week of the season and then on the JV level for 2 weeks. He will be (arguably) our best athlete returner next year. He will need to play Off, Def, and special teams for us. If he is the QB next year this years experience will help him a lot. He has to get better over the summer throwing the ball and not be just a runner. I mention QB play because we have not had a great QB since '79 out here. The QB is the difference maker on most teams high school, college, and the pros.We had as many if not more sophs starting as Kville did this year without them having any JV exp. They will be better for it. We lost 4 games by 6 or less points. We could have easily been 7-3 overall and 4-2 in district. We expect this team to be extremly competitive by their senior year 08-09.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder