2011 Highway 90 Shootout: Crosby vs. Dayton

dayton

[quote name="liltex" post="1094583" timestamp="1319632673"]
Pretty sure we'll need no motivation.JD I'm sure will be a little vocal pumping up da broncos.You know he wants this game REAL bad ;)
[/quote] Yep he may be all the motivation the Broncos need...

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="1094540" timestamp="1319623057"]
You have all forgotten one very important fact:  CROSBY SUCKS. No matter how good the team, how talented the coaches, how pretty the cheerleaders, or how courteous the fans, it doesn't matter because they are from Crosby which makes them automatically suck more than a lady of the night at mardi gras.  The ONLY option the Broncos have this Friday is stomping a mudhole in the Cougars. 

[move][b][size=36pt]BUCK CROSBY[/size][/b][/move]
[/quote]

From here on out, I quote Tyrone in everyone of my replies. 

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1094900" timestamp="1319652571"]
35 to 21 crosby our defense is horrible our offense is average at best we dont have stew and crosby has best offense we have seen since angleton. Hope im wrong but just being honest
[/quote] Little harsh there don't ya think? I still BELIEVE in the Broncos.... Win or lose.... I believe they can and will win this game... Might be a nail biter but I'm going with the Broncos...

[quote name="octfeb" post="1095024" timestamp="1319657621"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90239.msg1094900#msg1094900 date=1319652571]
35 to 21 crosby our defense is horrible our offense is average at best we dont have stew and crosby has best offense we have seen since angleton. Hope im wrong but just being honest
[/quote] Little harsh there don't ya think? I still BELIEVE in the Broncos.... Win or lose.... I believe they can and will win this game... Might be a nail biter but I'm going with the Broncos...
[/quote]sometimes the truth is harsh but I hope your right and the bronx pull of the upset.

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="1094540" timestamp="1319623057"]
  The ONLY option the Broncos have this Friday is stomping a mudhole in the Cougars. 

[/quote]

We're Broncos, beating Crosby is what we do.  No excuses.  No need to muddy it up with logic or sound reasoning.  A Bronco win is just going to happen.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1095061" timestamp="1319658940"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=90239.msg1095024#msg1095024 date=1319657621]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90239.msg1094900#msg1094900 date=1319652571]
[/quote]sometimes the truth is harsh but I hope your right and the bronx pull of the upset.
[/quote] Tis the season of Halloween : maybe that explains all your doom & gloom Bronco Pride - lighten up man the Broncos got this in the bag come trick or treat -  Always Believe - I know I do -

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1094541" timestamp="1319624471"]
[quote author=Tyrone_Biggums link=topic=90239.msg1094540#msg1094540 date=1319623057]
You have all forgotten one very important fact:  CROSBY SUCKS. No matter how good the team, how talented the coaches, how pretty the cheerleaders, or how courteous the fans, it doesn't matter because they are from Crosby which makes them automatically suck more than a lady of the night at mardi gras.  The ONLY option the Broncos have this Friday is stomping a mudhole in the Cougars. 

[/quote]

Tyronne,  I REALLY like your approach here, [b]but how is Dayton going to stop Crosby from running the ball, throwing the ball, or scoring?[/b]  I am VERY MUCH SO rooting for Dayton because that only helps BH, but I am not sure this one will swing in the favor of Dayton.  Fingers crossed though!
[/quote]

How is Dayton going to stop Crosby's O?  Simple.  The coaches are going to coach their arses off. The Defense is going to show why they deserve to wear the purple and white. And Tyrone is going to caravan to the game in his pimp suit with all of his Barbers Hill women in the back of his van. This is the formula for a Bronco win.

[b][move]                                                                                                                      Buck the Coogs                                                                      [/move] [/b]

I expect a 14% cut on all BUCK CROSBY merchandise.

[move][color=purple]
[size=36pt][b]                                                                                 
BUCK CROSBY                                                              [/b][/size][/color][/move]

Allright back in da mix  ;D  There are multiple reasons why DA BRONX gonna smash CROS. Lets list em

1 WE ARE DAYTON
2 CROSBY SUCKS
3 CROSBY SUCKS
4 CROSBY SUCKS
5 CROSBY SUCKS
6 CROSBY SUCKS
7 CROSBY SUCKS
8 CROSBY SUCKS
9 CROSBY SUCKS
10 CROSBY SUCKS
11 CROSBY SUCKS
12 CROSBY SUCKS
13 CROSBY SUCKS
14 CROSBY SUCKS
15 CROSBY SUCKS
16 CROSBY SUCKS
17 CROSBY SUCKS
18 CROSBY SUCKS
19 CROSBY SUCKS
20 CROSBY SUCKS
21 CROSBY SUCKS
22CROSBY SUCKS
23 CROSBY SUCKS
24 CROSBY SUCKS
25 CROSBY SUCKS
26 CROSBY SUCKS
27 CROSBY SUCKS
28 CROSBY SUCKS
29 CROSBY SUCKS
30 WE ARE DAYTON

Also did I mention [b]CROSBY SUCKS[/b]  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Gonna see DA BRONX come alive in dis one and all the doubters....................... GOTN  ;)

Dayton should win. Won't be pretty because the Broncos aren't having their best year, I figure with their pre season success they would blow through district again but it looks like the loss to BH took a toll on the team. They need to get their heads on straight and stomp Crosby into the ground if they want to establish themselves once again.

well....them little kitties on hwy 90 are doing alot of talking, all i can say is that my fellow JV teammates and I need to handle business tomorrow night. And to my JV teammates: i know we haven't had the best season, but that doesn't matter; tomorrow will be the biggest game of this season. Lets go out there and remind them what it's like to go head to head with a Bronco. [b]They want to burn shirts?? [/b]Well then lets show them what happens when you mess with the horseshoe. Lets show them what it means to be a Bronco. As to everyone else, it would be greatly appreciated if you would come out and support your JV Dayton Broncos.<----- (((This was posted on another website)))

[quote name="liltex" post="1091834" timestamp="1319377513"]
Broncos need to get that Ike swagger going this week.Crosby hasn't proven they can blow out a good team yet.I like our chances to win out.Hancock scouting Ozen/Liv last night says he's confident right bout now ;) :D ;) ;)
[/quote]

Bobby, you wanna borrow my lucky shoes?  You saw how well they worked, when I wore them to the Ike game!  You let me know, cuz I got an extra pair.  Besides, my Cubs have already clinched and the playoffs just wouldn't be the same without y'all...

Dayton 34 (With the lucky shoes)
Crosby 31

Dayton 31 (Without the lucky shoes)
Crosby 34

[quote name="octfeb" post="1095572" timestamp="1319687763"]
well....them little kitties on hwy 90 are doing alot of talking, all i can say is that my fellow JV teammates and I need to handle business tomorrow night. And to my JV teammates: i know we haven't had the best season, but that doesn't matter; tomorrow will be the biggest game of this season. Lets go out there and remind them what it's like to go head to head with a Bronco. [b]They want to burn shirts?? [/b]Well then lets show them what happens when you mess with the horseshoe. Lets show them what it means to be a Bronco. As to everyone else, it would be greatly appreciated if you would come out and support your JV Dayton Broncos.<----- (((This was posted on another website)))
[/quote]
Wait till you see the new JV QB  ;)

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="1095297" timestamp="1319672121"]
I expect a 14% cut on all BUCK CROSBY merchandise.

[move][color=purple]
[size=36pt][b]                                                                                 
BUCK CROSBY                                                              [/b][/size][/color][/move]
[/quote]

:P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami