Top WR on SETx

mypooh

8th grade B team...maybe. I'll come see for myself. But the Dean Fisher thing was a joke. Although, he is pretty good and plays on my sons team. And they play PN Tuesday. Should be a good game.

I will come see the 1st half of the HC vs Kelly game. I could be wrong.

Just wondering, if he is that good and wants a big time scholarship, why didn't he go to WB, Ozen or Central?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2% there is no point arguing with EX.  Since you prefer rivals to scout (Ex) please go check Schrapps rating and evaluation on rivals.  Please look at what they consider the meaning of a 5.5 rating to be.  Scout was at the Kelly v Pius game on friday because there were 4 ranked players in the game along with some additional prospects.  When they post their review I will gladly post it here.

[quote name="EX-Ceauxch" post="1092618" timestamp="1319441594"]
8th grade B team...maybe. I'll come see for myself. But the Dean Fisher thing was a joke. Although, he is pretty good and plays on my sons team. And they play PN Tuesday. Should be a good game.

I will come see the 1st half of the HC vs Kelly game. I could be wrong.

Just wondering, if he is that good and wants a big time scholarship, why didn't he go to WB, Ozen or Central?
[/quote]Maybe he has friends that go to Kelly or he doesn't want to go anywhere else cause he likes Kelly or maybe his parents want him going there. And yes I have realized there is no point.

Obviously the guy who has a picture of a wrestler is a better evaluator of talent than coaches at Texas, Northwestern, Oklahoma, Penn State, North Texas, Air Force, and Texas A&M.....what a joke. St. Pius has sent players in the past 4 years to Texas (Greg Daniels), Northwestern (Vendric Marc), Oklahoma (Kellen Jones), Penn State, (Anthony Vera), Iowa State (Tad Ecby), TCU (their corner from last year), and their current QB (Kohl Stewart) is committed to play at Texas A&M. But hey what do these coaches know its a bunch of scrubs that play at St. Pius.

Go to Ozen? are you serious? Because they are just a d1 factory and producing scholarships left and right. In the past four years Kelly has sent players to Texas (Kheeston Randall), Texas Tech(Donnie Carona), Baylor (Chris Quinn) and Washington State (Taylor Meighen) , I dont't think Ozen can say that.  Central is a running team, and I'm sure Coach Stump would love to have Schrapps on his team.

It's just funny how grown men feel the need to get on a forum and bad mouth high school athletes. You coached at West Brook so maybe its common for coaches and parents over there that feel the need to do that sort of thing. I have always maintained that Jayce Nelson is a talented WR and one of the best in the area. I have never bad mouthed him or any of the other WR that people have talked about.  It's nearly impossible to say who the best is because of a difference in system and talent at the QB position. I still maintain that if Richardson played at PNG he would have unbelievable statistics, but hey Texas A&M isn't nearly as good of an evaluator of talent as this joker on here. 

LOL...easy KB. I already said I was joking. I'm going to the game Nov. 4 to see what all the fuss is about.

If he's a good player, he's a good player. I'm no bad mouthing any athlete on this forum. I only talked bad about the level of competition. I was stating that there is a difference in good team on the private school level and good teams on the 4a and 5a levels. A good player is a good player no matter what level (I think you will agree on this.)There are just a lot more good players on those teams so the level at which you put these stats up make a difference.

[u]Again, I NEVER said anything that I consider bad about any player on here[/u].

Oh, and I will change my pic just for you. I put it on here 5 years ago when I start posting. I thought it was funny. lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami