bmtqj33... How would you like that crow served?

vhs

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1078573" timestamp="1318210237"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89533.msg1078560#msg date=1318209804]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=89533.msg1078545#msg date=1318209228]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89533.msg1078531#msg date=1318208707]
I was at this game, 3, and it seems that Vidors D did a pretty good job.  Their O Kept your O off the firld and held your drive on that second to last possession and the last possession. I would like to hear your honest take on this game...  One beaumont guy to another Beaumont guy.
[/quote]Com'on rob vidors decent  but one dementional! we had a off night ;)
[/quote]Well, how do you explain that rollout pass that they did 4 times that yall never stopped that ultimatly, was your undoing with under 30 seconds left in the game? You couldn't cover it and they went back to it when they needed to.  All this, and their not even a passing team.  I'm not trying to poke fun, I just want you to tell what you really think and perhaps give props.
[/quote]I give props. when thier needed. Not here!
[/quote]Wow!  Ok, man.  I'l let it rest.  Well, I'll tell you whay I think. I think Vidor executed down the stretch and I think Ozen fell in love with the running game too early when everyone knows that their bread and butter is the passing game.  I think that Trey's decision to pass on that elusive scramble wasn't good, especially since he only had 4 yards to the first down with the sidelines there. And I think that No way is your staff not ready for a Vidor pass that late in the game and no way the kid picks up all those yards after the catch.  Sorry to say, it may be a case of out coached...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1078592" timestamp="1318210884"]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=89533.msg1078573#msg date=1318210237]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89533.msg1078560#msg date=1318209804]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=89533.msg1078545#msg date=1318209228]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89533.msg1078531#msg date=1318208707]
I was at this game, 3, and it seems that Vidors D did a pretty good job.  Their O Kept your O off the firld and held your drive on that second to last possession and the last possession. I would like to hear your honest take on this game...  One beaumont guy to another Beaumont guy.
[/quote]Com'on rob vidors decent  but one dementional! we had a off night ;)
[/quote]Well, how do you explain that rollout pass that they did 4 times that yall never stopped that ultimatly, was your undoing with under 30 seconds left in the game? You couldn't cover it and they went back to it when they needed to.  All this, and their not even a passing team.  I'm not trying to poke fun, I just want you to tell what you really think and perhaps give props.
[/quote]I give props. when thier needed. Not here!
[/quote]Wow!  Ok, man.  I'l let it rest.  Well, I'll tell you whay I think. I think Vidor executed down the stretch and I think Ozen fell in love with the running game too early when everyone knows that their bread and butter is the passing game.  I think that Trey's decision to pass on that elusive scramble wasn't good, especially since he only had 4 yards to the first down with the sidelines there. And I think that No way is your staff not ready for a Vidor pass that late in the game and no way the kid picks up all those yards after the catch.  Sorry to say, it may be a case of out coached...
[/quote]

Great post!

[quote name="jimb :oob82" post="1078622" timestamp="1318212395"]
Hey 33, Did you learn that fine character trait, from playing football at Ozen.  Just wondering, I don't think everyone from Ozen feels like you.  Anyway Vidor 21 Ozen 14 final
[/quote]dude just smash mouth talk com'on ;D FYI I played for vidor :o so what about my character again ;)

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1078644" timestamp="1318213172"]
[quote author=jimb :oob82 link=topic=89533.msg1078622#msg1078622 date=1318212395]
Hey 33, Did you learn that fine character trait, from playing football at Ozen.  Just wondering, I don't think everyone from Ozen feels like you.  Anyway Vidor 21 Ozen 14 final
[/quote]dude just smash mouth talk com'on ;D FYI I played for vidor :o so what about my character again ;)
[/quote]
If that is true...I think I just figured you out ;)

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1078644" timestamp="1318213172"]
[quote author=jimb :oob82 link=topic=89533.msg1078622#msg1078622 date=1318212395]
[/quote]
:o  :-X If you did play for vidor then you know how we roll  ;) Might wanna watch what you say buddy. Vidorians ain't known to forget stuff  8)

p.s. not a threat just stating facts.  8)

Well I just say Vidor did play well enough to win and they did do that..My hats off to them.I 'm a Panther for life.That night you was the better team.I still think we are better than what we showed..But than again you guys had a lot to do with that..Like every great champion you get off the floor and learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them...We shall return..GO PANTHERS!!!!!

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1078665" timestamp="1318214719"]
[quote author=bmtqj33 link=topic=89533.msg1078644#msg1078644 date=1318213172]
[/quote]
:o  :-X If you did play for vidor then you know how we roll  ;) Might wanna watch what you say buddy. Vidorians ain't known to forget stuff  8)

[/quoteThat's the prob. when i say something u vidorians or should I say adim. changing my post! like the old saying if it's good for the gand. it's good for the goose :D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1078675" timestamp="1318215638"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89533.msg1078665#msg1078665 date=1318214719]
[/quote]

[/quote]
That's the prob. when i say something u vidorians or should I say adim. changing my post! like the old saying if it's good for the gand. it's good for the goose :D
[/quote]
Uh If you did go to Vidor then you should be able to read below your post that WOSgrad editted it. And last time i checked he wasn't a Vidor fan  ::)  8)

[quote name="bmtqj33" post="1078675" timestamp="1318215638"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89533.msg1078665#msg1078665 date=1318214719]
[/quote]

[/quote[b]That's the prob. when i say something u vidorians or should I say adim. changing my post! like the old saying if it's good for the gand. it's good for the goose  :D[/b]
[/quote]

Well it's Monday and guess what the game is over....I read so many posts about Ozen being the REAL DEAL but in my opinion the real deal didn't show up Saturday. A win is a win and Vidor happened to be on the receiving end of the most points. IMO Ozen's coaches switched over from blue and gold to black and gold cuz, they were out coached. The passing game was not there no matter how many times they tried to force it. One of Ozen's rb had 119 yrds at the end of the 1st half but touched the ball 5 times in the 2nd half, there was no stopping that Jones (#1) kid. Not taking anything from the pirates, congrats on the win...Time to move on and hopefully the REAL DEAL will return this week.

The play that ate us up the most was the slot (#1) I believe lined up off of TE and then slide back inside for a draw that ate us up.... I don't think Ozen had an off night.... I think they ran into a team that kept them off kilter.... I think the fact that BOTH teams were hitting as hard in the 4th qtr as they were in the 1st was a great thing to see.... That Pirate defense ( bunch of SLOW white boys ) stay stride for stride on just about every passing play.... the one pass I am sure Mr Green would want back was the deep shot that slide through the young mans hands in i think 3rd qtr.... I will say this MR GREEN.... HAS A FREAKING MISSLE LAUNCHER FOR AN ARM!!!! All in all it is a very nice Stadium.... and it was a great game.... and I am happy my Pirates won .... as for 33.... you can be as brash as you want to be about what went on last week .... but a true Ozen fan who talked as much smack as you did should have the backbone take crow and smile.... but I guess you don't.... tsk tsk tsk.... lose of respect comes from this entire post and  your INABILITY to accept the fact that all your smack talk was HOT AIR.....

Hats off to the Ozen players you played an awesome game and just came up on the short end of the stick... keep your heads up and your noses on the grind stone and you will bounce back.... Good luck the rest of the way.....

The marque is for 33..... as you can see it is not IH 10 Vidor 0 anymore..... welcome to our world...
[move]VIDOR 21 OZEN 14[/move]

[quote name="Coach Comeaux" post="1080425" timestamp="1318392368"]
The play that ate us up the most was the slot (#1) I believe lined up off of TE and then slide back inside for a draw that ate us up.... I don't think Ozen had an off night.... I think they ran into a team that kept them off kilter.... I think the fact that BOTH teams were hitting as hard in the 4th qtr as they were in the 1st was a great thing to see.... That Pirate defense ( bunch of SLOW white boys ) stay stride for stride on just about every passing play.... the one pass I am sure Mr Green would want back was the deep shot that slide through the young mans hands in i think 3rd qtr.... I will say this MR GREEN.... HAS A FREAKING MISSLE LAUNCHER FOR AN ARM!!!! All in all it is a very nice Stadium.... and it was a great game.... and I am happy my Pirates won .... as for 33.... you can be as brash as you want to be about what went on last week .... but a true Ozen fan who talked as much smack as you did should have the backbone take crow and smile.... but I guess you don't.... tsk tsk tsk.... lose of respect comes from this entire post and  your INABILITY to accept the fact that all your smack talk was HOT AIR.....

Hats off to the Ozen players you played an awesome game and just came up on the short end of the stick... keep your heads up and your noses on the grind stone and you will bounce back.... Good luck the rest of the way.....

The marque is for 33..... as you can see it is not IH 10 Vidor 0 anymore..... welcome to our world...
[move]VIDOR 21 OZEN 14[/move]
[/quote][b]shut up[/b] & crawl in that hole u came  out of ;D
Be careful u ;D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1080687" timestamp="1318440868"]
I'm realling starting to believe he's a player.  He don't want to talk up the Ozen/PN-G matchup and he cannot give props to Vidor.  Yes, that's true.  If they beat PN-G, he'll be back in full force.
[/quote]
Thats a big if.  ::)  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi