Hamshire-Fannett vs. West Orange-Stark Game Thread/WO-S wins!

21-3a WILL  just have to get use to HF NOT BEING AN EASY CHECK OFF WIN THIS SEASON AND SEASONS TO COME.AND we or not happy with it being a moral victory.Because it is still a defeat,and we at HF have to change our way of thinking and find out that we can be the better team on the field,21-3a it is coming and the HF LONGHORNS WILL BE BRINGING IT.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AMAN to that venom if you were at the game agnest giddings and watched the kids on the sidelines that did not like to hold hands on the kickoffs THERE IS A PROBLEM in the mustang camp belive me these kids need to get it togather agan and start playing togather agan it even showed up in the kirbyville game there is no more 112% with the mustangs

I agree that Mustangs is not play 112% anymore. They need step up and play HARD 112%.

O.C. should leave since he mess up on players and confuse them. Sometime, I wish that Toby should not leave and stay because he is loyal to Mustangs. I still don't understand why he left and got new job which is same position.

[quote name="dawg13" post="1077174" timestamp="1318091609"]
21-3a WILL  just have to get use to HF NOT BEING AN EASY CHECK OFF WIN THIS SEASON AND SEASONS TO COME.AND we or not happy with it being a moral victory.Because it is still a defeat,and we at HF have to change our way of thinking and find out that we can be the better team on the field,21-3a it is coming and the HF LONGHORNS WILL BE BRINGING IT.
[/quote]

Exactly, but I still dont think hf is using all of their weapons on offense I feel like they have much more

[quote name="venom33" post="1077167" timestamp="1318090744"]
i think its an ego thing for this new oc, its his offense and his way and hes gonna implement his offense regardless of the outcome. his offense has never worked including this year!

i think this coaching staff has lost these kids...too many big changes by coaches who dont know what mustang football is all about!
[/quote]venom, I agree with you. I like the way you put it.

I'm not going fo panic like some are. We are still WOS. I just was VERY disappointed in the effort last night. I can't put blame on anyone because I have no idea who that team was. It wasn't mustang football. I do however, believe that hf isn't the same pushover they used to be. They came to play and I applaud them for that. I'm just so confused on what is going on. It's crazy that we win a game but feel we lost. That is just the way it is when you put that silver hat on. Nothing tolerated but perfection. Hopefully last night was a wakeup call to whomever or whatever the problem is. Let's play real Mustang ball now. 112%

[quote name="kicker" post="1077301" timestamp="1318099863"]
I'm not going fo panic like some are. We are still WOS. I just was VERY disappointed in the effort last night. I can't put blame on anyone because I have no idea who that team was. It wasn't mustang football. I do however, [b]believe that hf isn't the same pushover they used to be. [/b]They came to play and I applaud them for that. I'm just so confused on what is going on. It's crazy that we win a game but feel we lost. That is just the way it is when you put that silver hat on. Nothing tolerated but perfection. Hopefully last night was a wakeup call to whomever or whatever the problem is. Let's play real Mustang ball now. 112%
[/quote]

I wonder what changed for HF since these 4 games from earlier this season:

at Anahuac         6-21    L
Buna         21-56  L
at Huffman     10-41  L
Beaumont Kelly         27-41  L

I say it was more of WOS playing badly. I think the Mustangs will bounce back with a vengeance next week.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1077310" timestamp="1318100384"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=89452.msg1077301#msg1077301 date=1318099863]
I'm not going fo panic like some are. We are still WOS. I just was VERY disappointed in the effort last night. I can't put blame on anyone because I have no idea who that team was. It wasn't mustang football. I do however, [b]believe that hf isn't the same pushover they used to be. [/b]They came to play and I applaud them for that. I'm just so confused on what is going on. It's crazy that we win a game but feel we lost. That is just the way it is when you put that silver hat on. Nothing tolerated but perfection. Hopefully last night was a wakeup call to whomever or whatever the problem is. Let's play real Mustang ball now. 112%
[/quote]

Buna         21-56  L
at Huffman     10-41  L

I say it was more of WOS playing badly. I think the Mustangs will bounce back with a vengeance next week.
[/quote]

you can say what you want but I have been to every Longhorn game and this was the first time that I have actually seen them play all four quarters. The mustangs did struggle, but the horns deserve some credit for the way that they hung in there last night, and all of those games that you listed are games that the longhorns played their game in for one half in, whether it be the first or second.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1077310" timestamp="1318100384"]
[/quote]

Only if it's a bye-week.  ;)

Buna         21-56  L
at Huffman     10-41  L

[/quote]

[quote name="Real Talk12" post="1077357" timestamp="1318103816"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=89452.msg1077310#msg1077310 date=1318100384]
[/quote]

Buna         21-56  L
at Huffman     10-41  L

[/quote]

you can say what you want but I have been to every Longhorn game and this was the first time that I have actually seen them play all four quarters. The mustangs did struggle, but the horns deserve some credit for the way that they hung in there last night, and all of those games that you listed are games that the longhorns played their game in for one half in, whether it be the first or second.
[/quote]

Ok, so what you are saying is that the previous loses are because yall played only one half in each game? I'm confused with your logic. Football is TWO halves and an L is an L. As ESPN so elegantly says it.......COME ON MAN.......LOL.

Stats from the Orangeleader:

H-F, Trevor Bell 5-115, Rhett Williamson 5-30, Cameron Malveaux 3-35, Sam Huff 2-15, Layne Miguez 1-10, Kevin Carmon 1-10
Dante Smith QB 17-33-1

With 33 pass attempts and 17 completions, it sounds like the Horns are spreading it out pretty well.  Not too sure about the Horns not using all their weapons.  16 incompletions equals about 52%, the question is how many of those INC were dropped passes?  I'm sure Miquez and Carmon were thrown to more than just once.  How many times did the receiving corp have balls hit their hands and not make receptions.  Maybe REALTALK can help me with this one  ::)

[quote name="killingmesmalls" post="1077635" timestamp="1318124464"]

H-F, Trevor Bell 5-115, Rhett Williamson 5-30, Cameron Malveaux 3-35, Sam Huff 2-15, Layne Miguez 1-10, Kevin Carmon 1-10
Dante Smith QB 17-33-1

With 33 pass attempts and 17 completions, it sounds like the Horns are spreading it out pretty well.  Not too sure about the Horns not using all their weapons.  16 incompletions equals about 52%, the question is how many of those INC were dropped passes?  I'm sure Miquez and Carmon were thrown to more than just once.  How many times did the receiving corp have balls hit their hands and not make receptions.  Maybe REALTALK can help me with this one  ::)
[/quote]

I only remember maybe one openly dropped pass to my recollection.

I can name two good things came out of this game for WOS.  #1.  If you tackel the other team too hard you will get a 15 yard penilty. So don`t tackel too hard.  #2.  #13 Da`Carlos Renfro was a phenomenal.  I would keep him in the  O-backfield all night  long.

[quote name="speveto" post="1077997" timestamp="1318166930"]
I can name two good things came out of this game for WOS.  #1.  If you tackel the other team too hard you will get a 15 yard penilty. So don`t tackel too hard.  #2.  #13 Da`Carlos Renfro was a phenomenal.  I would keep him in the  O-backfield all night  long.
[/quote] ;D ;D

[quote name="killingmesmalls" post="1077635" timestamp="1318124464"]

Dante Smith QB 17-33-1

[/quote]neither Miguez or Carmon were targeted much more than that and it's a shame, one was the leading receiver going into the game and both can actually catch the ball IF it gets to them.

I agree somewhat but our HF recievers need to fight for the ball and not give up on the play.you look at the difference when we caught the ball or missed it we where worried about a hit instead of going up field after the catch its easy to second guess because im not on the field.Just my assesment.BUT IM A TRUE FAN.AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE COACHING STAFF AND THE KIDS,IMPROVEMENT AND WHEN THE KIDS TAKE FELD BELIEVING THAT THEY OR THE BEST GOOD RESULTS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83