• Coldspring
    • Huffman

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bambam33" post="1073293" timestamp="1317746691"]
[quote author=Trojanfan link=topic=88996.msg1073033#msg1073033 date=1317696152]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=88996.msg1072959#msg1072959 date=1317687495]
[quote author=Chs96 link=topic=88996.msg1072953#msg1072953 date=1317686709]
CS will win no doubt. But after reading all the post from SOME Huffman and Some Liberty fans that get on hear and talk crap. I hope Coldspring hangs 60 + on both teams. What most people don't realize is even tho most of their sorces (cs) are blow outs their first stream sits out most of the 2 nd half.  Thats defense and offense. Even tho they are a small 3A team they have talent from varsity all the way down to 7th grade.
[/quote]

Ehh nothing wrong with talking alittle trash as long as your man enough to take your beatting when your wrong.  Just be smart about what you say.
[/quote]Well the way I see it, Coldspring is going to kick the crap out of Liberty and Huffman and all the trash talking,comparing of last years stats and any other form of hope is not going to change it, so all you guys can come on here and say what you want to try and give yourselves some kind of false security, but it's not gonna change the fact that Coldspring is going to kick the crap out of yawll,  just saying!
[/quote]

The only trash Huffman is talking is trying to defend the boys from your ignorant posts. [b]You huffman bashers have never seen Huffman play this year so you have not idea.[/b] You guys might just be eating crow again like Liberty. Huffman D is more physical and quicker than last year. Huffman QB is better this year than last too. Ask Liberty
[/quote]
LOL, how can you just assume that everyone who was bashing Huffman hasn't seen them play? Haha, Townley is no where close to as good as DeBerry was, last year Huffman beat Liberty 56-7 This year 40-20, DeBerry had 30+ TDs and less than 5 picks, townley has less touchdowns and more picks and will finish the season after the 1st round with less TDs than Cole and more interceptions, he may be good but not better than DeBerry, and your D was better last year, look at your scores compared to last year and the fact that you replaced all state corner Joel Whitwher with some random #88 who looks like a kicker.

[quote name="Chs96" post="1091946" timestamp="1319387286"]
I agree bambam  cleveland put no pressure on the QB. BUt CS will. I didn't say Huffman wasn't in shape or a great team.  Have Huffmans D played a team that will make them stay on the field most of the game ? Your D will not stop CS offense. So this week they sould go thru a lil more conditioning as they will need it come friday.  Clevelands D would wait until your recievers caught the ball before they did anything Come friday all those "open recievers" will not be so open. Can and will Townley scramble for yards ? How he handle the pressure and his decisions will effect if Huffman is stay in this game. I feel he will have to use his legs more than his arm come friday night. JMO !!
[/quote]
He has a cannon, can chunk the ball deep, not very accurate at all, but if you drop back and only rush 3 guys (Liberty) then he becomes accurate. All CS has to do is put pressure on him (which they will) and he will make mistake after mistake (Kpark) and they will lose the football game, Liberty moved the ball fairly well against Huffman but mad a few mistakes here and there and got stopped 1 key time, if Liberty moved the ball, Coldspring will MOVE THE BALL, straight into the endzone at least 6 times.

[quote name="Swag" post="1092652" timestamp="1319461128"]
[quote author=bambam33 link=topic=88996.msg1073293#msg1073293 date=1317746691]
[quote author=Trojanfan link=topic=88996.msg1073033#msg1073033 date=1317696152]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=88996.msg1072959#msg1072959 date=1317687495]
[quote author=Chs96 link=topic=88996.msg1072953#msg1072953 date=1317686709]
CS will win no doubt. But after reading all the post from SOME Huffman and Some Liberty fans that get on hear and talk crap. I hope Coldspring hangs 60 + on both teams. What most people don't realize is even tho most of their sorces (cs) are blow outs their first stream sits out most of the 2 nd half.  Thats defense and offense. Even tho they are a small 3A team they have talent from varsity all the way down to 7th grade.
[/quote]

Ehh nothing wrong with talking alittle trash as long as your man enough to take your beatting when your wrong.  Just be smart about what you say.
[/quote]Well the way I see it, Coldspring is going to kick the crap out of Liberty and Huffman and all the trash talking,comparing of last years stats and any other form of hope is not going to change it, so all you guys can come on here and say what you want to try and give yourselves some kind of false security, but it's not gonna change the fact that Coldspring is going to kick the crap out of yawll,  just saying!
[/quote]

The only trash Huffman is talking is trying to defend the boys from your ignorant posts. [b]You huffman bashers have never seen Huffman play this year so you have not idea.[/b] You guys might just be eating crow again like Liberty. Huffman D is more physical and quicker than last year. Huffman QB is better this year than last too. Ask Liberty
[/quote]
LOL, how can you just assume that everyone who was bashing Huffman hasn't seen them play? Haha, Townley is no where close to as good as DeBerry was, last year Huffman beat Liberty 56-7 This year 40-20, DeBerry had 30+ TDs and less than 5 picks, townley has less touchdowns and more picks and will finish the season after the 1st round with less TDs than Cole and more interceptions, he may be good but not better than DeBerry, and your D was better last year, look at your scores compared to last year and the fact that you replaced all state corner Joel Whitwher with some random #88 who looks like a kicker.
[/quote]

Well the D is way better this year. Last year they gave up 20.33 points a game this year they have given up 11.44. Last year they let Kpark score 52 this year 35. Last year they had maybe 4 sacks this year it is over 20 also they allow less than 100 yards a game rushing. The d is much better this year and its not even close.

[quote name="Swag" post="1092655" timestamp="1319461384"]
[quote author=Chs96 link=topic=88996.msg1091946#msg1091946 date=1319387286]
I agree bambam  cleveland put no pressure on the QB. BUt CS will. I didn't say Huffman wasn't in shape or a great team.  Have Huffmans D played a team that will make them stay on the field most of the game ? Your D will not stop CS offense. So this week they sould go thru a lil more conditioning as they will need it come friday.  Clevelands D would wait until your recievers caught the ball before they did anything Come friday all those "open recievers" will not be so open. Can and will Townley scramble for yards ? How he handle the pressure and his decisions will effect if Huffman is stay in this game. I feel he will have to use his legs more than his arm come friday night. JMO !!
[/quote]
He has a cannon, can chunk the ball deep, not very accurate at all, but if you drop back and only rush 3 guys (Liberty) then he becomes accurate. All CS has to do is put pressure on him (which they will) and he will make mistake after mistake (Kpark) and they will lose the football game, Liberty moved the ball fairly well against Huffman but mad a few mistakes here and there and got stopped 1 key time, if Liberty moved the ball, Coldspring will MOVE THE BALL, straight into the endzone at least 6 times.
[/quote]

This is not the same team that played kpark. The offence has been great every game since then except for the first half of shepherd. Coach MAC is a great coach and knows his football. Coldspring starts blitzing a lot and they will throw those wr screens and run draws. Idt either is going to shut the other team down completey. Coldspring is going to get thier yards on the ground and Huffman Will move it through the air. I think it is going to a great game.

Coldspring 28 - Huffman 35 8)

coldspring by 40.. and i hope i'm not being to modest. cs won't turn around and randomly have their hands in their air while townley chunks deep ball after deep ball.. huffman's d isn't all it's being hyped up to be on this thread.. with that said.. huffman is a pretty good team, which is why they will stay within 35-40 of cs.. gilbert will not be stopped.. monroe will get his.. if ya'll have any kind of a passing game that could eat huffman alive as well when they begin to key on the run game.. IMO from what i've seen from huffman. after all, they gave up over 200 yds. to one player from a liberty team that is "garbage" (2 if you include the qb..)

I will say this the Trojan defense is better than last year.  They put a lot of pressure on offenses.  I don't think Huffman will have quite the success they have had throwing the ball.  The offense is more well rounded than last year.  I'm telling the Huffman fans this in no disrespect to y'alls team, but this Trojan team is on a mission as well as the coaching staff.  Last year they got a taste of a state title.  This year they want it bad.  If ur standing on the tracks ur gonna get run over.  I think it will be close early on, but the Trojans will flex their muscles and it will be over with. 

Guest Firstdown
There is nothing else Coldspring fans can say to really make Huffman fans understand how good Coldsprings really is. Because they more than likely have not seen them play this year. All they are going by is their stats against teams thats no comparison againt us. I mean dont even compare our defense to clevelands. And yall didnt blow them out. Thats an average game for us. Go look and see our scores, with 2nd and 3rd string in the whole 2nd half. but anyways you only have four days left, and then you will see what we are saying. Coldspring 60 Huffman 7 maybe 14

[quote name="Firstdown" post="1092931" timestamp="1319478083"]
There is nothing else Coldspring fans can say to really make Huffman fans understand how good Coldsprings really is. Because they more than likely have not seen them play this year. All they are going by is their stats against teams thats no comparison againt us. I mean dont even compare our defense to clevelands. And yall didnt blow them out. Thats an average game for us. Go look and see our scores, with 2nd and 3rd string in the whole 2nd half. but anyways you only have four days left, and then you will see what we are saying. Coldspring 60 Huffman 7 maybe 14
[/quote]

Yeah I forgot 49-3 isn't a blowout ::). I'm sorry we don't run up the score and try to beat everyone by 70. BTW you are right I haven't seen coldspring, but have you seen Huffman?

[quote name="Firstdown" post="1092954" timestamp="1319478959"]
yes we seen Huffman. Not a bad team, but no way or even close to beating Coldsprings.
[/quote]

Maybe you didn't look close enough ;) ;D 8).  Anyways as far as coldspring being the best in region 3 I would say yes for d2 but chapel hill is probably the best team in the state(lucky for yall you don't have to play them).

Um not sure exactly what time the gate open, for a big game like this I wouldn't get there any later than 45 min before kickoff, probably earlier if you want a simi close parking spot.

[quote name="captredass" post="1093164" timestamp="1319490114"]
I'm running, going to bed early, I'm so focus the wife can't talk to me no more this week, and I've beat my dogs and kids with a Huffman Jersey so much both are ready to attack and bite. Lets just say I'm ready and focused.
[/quote]

??? ??? ???

Idk what that was, but ANYWAY so much for your prediction of Cleveland beating Huffman 8).

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1092960" timestamp="1319479455"]
Anyways as far as coldspring being the best in region 3 I would say yes for d2 but chapel hill is probably the best team in the state(lucky for yall you don't have to play them).
[/quote]

As far as D1 teams go I don't even really concern myself with them (other than to look at scores & think about hypothetical matchups) because as you correctly pointed out Coldspring won't be seeing them in the playoffs anyway...

When I look at the state rankings I basically only look at the teams ahead of Coldspring in D2 because at the end of the day that's all that matters...

BTW, I hope they open the gates at least a hour plus before kickoff because I plan on being there around 6pm or so...

Guest Firstdown
No Huffman did get a win to Cleveland but we were not impressed at all. We left at halftime. seen enough. In my opinion alot of bad coaching. Could have so easly been a differant ball game.

[quote name="Firstdown" post="1093254" timestamp="1319494131"]
No Huffman did get a win to Cleveland but we were not impressed at all. We left at halftime. seen enough. In my opinion alot of bad coaching. Could have so easly been a differant ball game.
[/quote]

??? ??? ??? Do you even read what you post lol? If 49-3 with over 400 yards on offence and holding the other team to less than 150 isn't a blowout idk what is.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476